for Hidden Identity: Rags to Royalty

12/13/2004 c3 2elze
"I had to admit, the prince attracted me in a way I wouldn't have thought possible"...AHAHAHAHA...DANIEL...DANIEL...*creepy haunting voice*...DANIEL...AHAHAHAHAHAHA...do I detect a hint of unrequitacy? or more like..hidden passion? AHAHAHA *private joke* *me insane* *ignore me and my insane ways*...I really adore your story so far, it has that hint of conventionalism but besides that, its really well written. TRUELY. I mean " I swore I wouldn't think of him; I would only get hurt in the end"...classic...Did i mention that I love classic?

OH...and I love your DESCRIPTIONS! WHY IS EVERYONE SO BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR STORY?WHY?EVERYONE IS SO DAMN HOT! ITS too sizzling!and I like the name Yasmine...I have a friend called jazmin but its pronounced the same! SUCH A PWETTY NAME!*going all hypo*I'm sorry I havent gone along reviewing your story! YOU HAVE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO YOURS! YOU ARE going to be ONE HECK OF A WRITER! I mean, other people write for fun but you could be a professional author with MOVIE CONTRACTS AND EVERYTHING! and I will be your official manager who discovers you and put you on the big screen (t.v) for everyone to admire and worship!~!

.*its Christmas soon*

I'm sorry, Im not normally so annoying and weird...BUT YOUR STORY BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN MY NATURE! YOU ROCK! YOU WILL ALWAYS ROCK! ROCK ON!AHAHAHA

[I must write more in this review]...so...uhmm...how have you been? you're so famous! YOU HAVE SO MANY REVIEWS! YOU CAN GET THIS STORY PUBLISHED![even though i've only read the first 2 chapters!]...i can tell that its going to be so good...actually its going to be soo good that there is no point in me reviewing your other chapters because everyone else already have said how amazingly terrific it is already~![actually i'm just lazy]but nevertheless I will keep on reading this well-composed story just to make myself feel small, insignficant and utterly crap at writing stories..

To say more, I would like to say that your chapters are really long. I LOVE LONG CHAPTERS...how to you commit? you are such a nerd!

But thats a good thing :D

OK...i will stop writing now...I sound like a mad raving lunatic stalking this famous writer...bye!
12/12/2004 c1 el
LEONIE YOU ARE DEFINATELY INSULTING ALL YOUR REVIEWERS! UPDATE THIS STUPID LITTLE INSTANT! YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE TWICE ALEADY, AND YOUVE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOTS REVIEWS, SO NOW YOU UPDATE BEFORE I SCREAM AT YOU!
12/8/2004 c1 idiot identifier
yep, thats moi, i identify idiots, and 'asshole''s definately one of them. being the professional identifier i am, i can officially certify that 'asshole' is definately an asshole. yep, at least he/she knows something about themselves...
12/5/2004 c12 Vicky
Hey, this is not bad for a 14 year old writer =)

You should feel proud of yourself, look at all the reviews! This is a good story plot with cliffhangers every end of the chapter. You have to update this story ASAP =)
12/4/2004 c12 2cassandra26
Cool! so they're gonna fight now! okay...I think I like them going to fight better than them making peace! go and update soon! hehe...
12/4/2004 c1 moi
CONTRARY to the idiot who has more than 50% of all reviews in this story *huff!* it should be me... it is a GREAT story, loni! make sure u update this weekend! u promised!
12/3/2004 c12 1speckled-utopia
Aw That's so sweet! nice brotherly love, that's what we all love, lolBut alas, people are bloodthirsty...I like war even more ^_^ looking forward to the next chapter. now that your exams have finished, you better update soon!
11/29/2004 c1 moi
hey, since ur at home 2day, just update ur stori, k? im annoyed, at school and hot. u didn't come! humph, ipdate!
11/27/2004 c12 1Lil Bazza
I'd hate to go to war against the person I love. Talk about nationalism. And Damon is a good king - Sacrificing himself for his country.

Great Chapter - keep up the great work!
393 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »