for Hidden Identity: Rags to Royalty

11/27/2004 c12 emily
so you finally decided to update! honestly! anyway, update The Power of Love...I love that story even more than this...hmm, i better go update on that and scream at your for not updating! anyway, the yearlies were only 4 days! that was a really bad excuse..and it has been 4 weeks since the yearlies anyway, so HORRIBLE excuse; next time make a better one up! anyway, i am calm again. loved this chapter a lot! keep this story going because it will reach 10 reviews at least! i believe in you! so don't stop updating ...keep your millions of fans! i love you!UPDATE SOON! I WILL BE CHECKING!
11/27/2004 c12 5Ivory-Dragon14
yay! and update! great chapter! but super sad! *sobs* why do they have to go to war? *sobs more*
11/27/2004 c12 3Desert Illusion
Oh wow! So finally Damon admits his love for Yasmine? YAY! But the war... =( This is sad, and bad. Not good at all. I just hope that everything goes ok b/w the two countries. Anyways, just out of curiosity, where did you come up with the name Yasime?Anyways, UPDATE SOON! Can't wait to see what happens!
11/27/2004 c6 verus pax
Hey I just read your bio... Wow. we have ALOT in common it's scary. Very scary. *wink* find out yourself exactly what! your story is really great.
11/27/2004 c12 verus pax
Very nice! Just some things to point out... Try to get your era correct.. if you are going to the time of castles and carriages. There are no such things as toilets and i don't think they wore tuxedos either, also the language is inappopriate as it's a bit too modern. I hope you don't mind my rambeling, but i really do think you did a great job but i think you can make do an even better one. Update soon!-pax
11/27/2004 c8 verus pax
Nice, but again it's going far to quickly. try and take it slowly, i guess my reviews won't make much of a difference since your story is already well on the way, but do try and keep them in mind.
11/27/2004 c5 verus pax
so many things unravelling in one go... take it easy! lol. it's gone very well so far, if not a bit too fast. well done!
11/27/2004 c4 verus pax
Wow. i like it how gwyneth is still there, evilly watching jasmine's back. and you have your typical spoilt snotty princess. you have all it takes gal!
11/27/2004 c3 verus pax
nice again. But the language they use is very modern, not like the ones they would use in fairytales, or the era of your story.
11/27/2004 c2 verus pax
Nice... yea It did remind me of some other fairytales I have read but that's still ok. But in the future try to use the word for the number not the figure. eg. write 3 as 'three'. it's just one of those many pretty english rules.
11/27/2004 c1 verus pax
It's beautiful please don't delete it! The story is great, but i do think you could work on your English. It's perfect at the moment, but i do feel you could make it even better. I'm reading on. -pax
393 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »