for Light in Shadow

3/31/2006 c1 80just dani
wow this is gorgeous. awesome imagery
12/5/2005 c1 12Stormie Greye
Beautfilly written and nearly flawless in my eyes. Marvelous!
8/30/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
Dude that poem, was way good.
8/29/2005 c1 24Moonjava
This is nice. Well written.
7/15/2005 c1 32shinco
Ah, what a nice poem that was! No matter what, there's always at least a tiny flicker of hope even when all things seem out of whack completely and hopeless! Very nice message, and wonderfully written poem with very nice imagery! I LOVED IT BUNCHES! ^_^
7/5/2005 c1 13Eyes Unclouded
I liked the duality - how one stanza ended in darkness and the other in light (or hope, rather). The lines "A trace of hope/Worn but bright" had good imagery.

Simple and good.
6/27/2005 c1 63lackluster
it's very lyrical, short but a great poem!
6/24/2005 c1 32eldrin
I love it. Your way with words...absolutely wonderful.
6/3/2005 c1 33Quebrada Angel
Light... *trying to sort out what to say* *thinking very hard* all i can say is Wow... lightly and with so much respect.
5/24/2005 c1 65scudcrow
"Hope"-is most powerful when all seems to fail. The series seem to be connected by invisible dots in the wind...we know it's there, but can't always prove so!

Je l'aime,

~K
5/24/2005 c1 37Diane Lynn
I like how you used short phrases, but were able to easily get the point across. I love the descriptiveness in this poem as well!
5/22/2005 c1 19Zeheria
CoolI like this it is very fast paced but in a way to the exact point while using detail. good work! ~Zeheria
5/16/2005 c1 celentia-changingacconts
sort of every cloud has a silver lining huh! it's a good poem keep it up!
4/24/2005 c1 1another randomnobody
this is an awsome poem thanxs for the review on my war poem ps i am keeping up the great work just like you said although im not so sure if its all that great but your poems awsome keep up the great work to
4/15/2005 c1 23MexicanGirl
good peom you always need hope
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »