for See the Forest Through the Bush

6/17/2005 c1 zeecrazyeggbloos
i'm hoping you're not trying to tell us to side with bush becacuse that is NOT the way to solve our problems.

methinks you mean to say we spend too much time focusing our anger in one place? yes?

if situation #2 be true, then i agree. otherwise i just might have to start ranting...
12/6/2004 c1 21Ovaia Pelosa
well, if i read this before the election i'd argue with you, saying that it was necessary to get bush out. But now that the elections over i can calm down, take a few deep breaths, and realize that, ultimately, you are right. Bush sure is one awefull son of a bitch, but obviously he didn't single handedly cause world poverty or corporate greed. So, now that the elections over, people throwing their hands up and saying "Its all over, were all gonna die, the anti-christ has taken over!" is just totally counterproductive, not to mention idiotic. Ronald Reagon also committed horrendous crimes (selling weapons to terrorists, ignoring human rights crises in South America) and he got re-elected and the world didnt end. So ya, i agree, people need to chill.

The really sad thing about the election isn't that Bush won, its that, even though pundits expected "record turnout" only sixty percent of registered voters voted. Thats only FORTY-TWO PERCENT of the eligable population! Talk about "our ignorance [giving] him free range." anyway, good poem.
8/28/2004 c1 232karmakaze
I'm anti-Bush, and always have been. I didn't just recently turn against him when the grass stopped being green. But it does irritate me that we've resorted to picking "the lesser of two evils" rather than actually saying "gee, the problem is x and we can do y to solve it."
Or, "Maybe WE made the wrong descision."
Great job!
8/20/2004 c1 sarah of parlament
I agree with your views. As for the information in your summary, if I could vote I would vote for Kerry. In him he could be like Bush but there is a chance he is better. I was 10 when Bush was elected and I thought to myself, if I was an adult I wouldn't choose. People shouldn't be as angry, after all he is fallible. His idiocy and lack of control had a part in it. I wouldn't completely blame him for everything. I forgot who said this but "Victory has many fathers but failer is an orphane.".
8/3/2004 c1 5christhaunted
even thought you seem to be more supportive of Kerry, at least you were balanced and reasonable, unlike some other people on this site