for Sprinkles of Stardust

12/14/2004 c1 7Fluer Delacour
It seems as if you ended that too soon, but so romantic, i love it! Thank you for the Review, What i meant to do with Contessa was to make the reader the story. as if someone had amnesia and someone has to tell of their life in full detail... GOOD JOB ON THIS POEM
8/26/2004 c1 136Fox May
As somebody who once held such a love...I want it back. *cries* I like this poem alot, it's simple yet not, it pulls in just the right places.
I want that again so much.
Fox May
Oh and keep up the good work.
8/25/2004 c1 1Nina Cross Knyght
hi...i love this one...what you say here is true...
8/25/2004 c1 do not resuscitate
wow. that was gorgeous. i loved the last stanza. this was so heart-felt and wonderful. great job.
8/25/2004 c1 David Stephen
This was so beautiful and romantic. I loved it so much. I am adding it to my favourites. I love your mix of different styles etc of writing. It is very impressive:D ~David~
8/21/2004 c1 31Seirath
Wow this is really good. nice work.
7/29/2004 c1 7Ironiclife
that one hits home for me ... *tear*
7/29/2004 c1 169Crimson Riley
this is so beauiful... so beautiful, like the memories of all the times a lover does stay... so amazingly written
7/28/2004 c1 50anovelworld
wow. This is -really- beautiful! Great job, keep it up! :)It reminds me of the special person in my life (actually most everything does! Hehe) and it's just really wonderful. Very very nice. :D Please read and reply to some of my stuff...none of it's this good, but I appreciate any and all reviews and constructive critism I get. Thanks!
7/28/2004 c1 103heartbroken922
aw how cute! I love your poem! Its so sweet! Good job! keep it up!