for Forty Three

8/25/2004 c1 David Stephen
I really liked this one. Thank you for my review by the way. I am not sure though about your suggestion to make My First Crime Goodbye Daddy xx rated R instead of PG13. I think that, people at 13 will have wittnessed that sort of exposure on the television. However... you may be right. I really liked this one. You captured the imagery very well, and it is in slow motion, drawing you in to the poem, and allowing you to sympathsise with the protagonist. Keep up the great work! ~David~
7/29/2004 c1 42Jackie Hina
Deep, dark, and positively genious. There is such a gut-moving, powerful feeling in this poem that really put the reader in the shoes of the self-injurer. Great job!
7/28/2004 c1 3x-mimi-x
Oh My God, that's pretty sick. But I guess no one understands what goes through the minds of suicidles. I think it would be pretty cool if you replay all the incidents, and finish the story where you started, like here when he/she is hurting him/her self. Just a suggestion. Check out my story 'India' if you have a little time. Nothing like yours im afraid! Mimi x