for I Can

11/21/2004 c1 46Eleanor Gibson
Well...looks like I'm just on a reviewing frenzie...and look at that, I came back! Deep. Even if you don't believe in suicide, this depicts it well in my oppinion. you conveyed the emotions of the speaker quite well.-Rae
10/11/2004 c1 Brigid Jamison
OMG! What a great poem. I don't believe in suicide either but this will touch anyone no matter what. I really liked the end. It's scary people are so desperate to take their own lives.Keep rockin!
10/11/2004 c1 Brigid Jamison
8/12/2004 c1 25Ajax Elpis
I like the poem. It reminds me a bit of what I would write. I also do not believe in suicide, but I love reading about it for some reason(as long as it is pure fiction). I loved the last line, dunno why, I just think it was a nice touch. I like how it isn't quite a flat out poem about suicide, kinda a more subtle way of saying it. Were it is more implied. Anyways, just wanted to say I liked it and also thanks for your review!
8/7/2004 c1 136Anat Qetesh
I like it, it's i goo way of showing the emotions. x
8/1/2004 c1 5mr flagg
this poem made me think alot about someone i know, kind of made me sad! but sad in a good way! :) keep writing
~Mr Flagg~
7/31/2004 c1 Phillip O
This poem is very powerful. I enjoyed it very much and understood every word that you wrote. Wonderful word choice. Going on favorite stories list.
7/31/2004 c1 200Ashes of a Willow
I liked how you ended on a positive note saying that you "can" be happy and free and all of that. great job!
7/28/2004 c1 26SILVA-eR
hmm.. sorry.. but i dint understand the last part.. mayb its just me... i got kinda confoozed... like the person this person loves died right? This is wath im gittin, but in the front i thought they broke up and this pesron got real depressed.. haha, ya... actually it makes sense now... loved one died, and this person wantsta die, and go ta heaven to meet the person who died huh? haha sory, kay i git it now... it was interesting..
to me... this poem.. wasnt really suicidall... kinda like... love? iono.. okay.. im goin.. keep writin
-silva
7/28/2004 c1 54ByFireAndMoonlight
Hmm, this is intersting. You say it's about suicide, but it sounds more like someone I can kill mayself, I have the ablility, but I can't. It's well writen and has a nice flow. Keep up te good work.