for The Flame of MrFlames

11/30/2005 c1 7amazingal69
Tell me something. Why would you praise an author who is just going to make fun of you and trample all over you? Did you read his review? Him and his little friends made fun of you. Is that what you want? You might as well worship a snake. No matter how nice you are to it, it will bite at you if it feels like it. Take this into consideration and I hope you'll never praise that insolent ass again.
12/8/2004 c1 AD
Abuse of fictionpress.com
11/9/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
So true. I've read alot of crappy essays. (ex. MrFlames , Burger Bee..) Bit this one was well written and was funny. Poor poor MrFlames. Being dissed so. ::Being sarcastic:: Really this is true and has just enough bashing and fact. ::Claps hands:: Very good job !
~ Noelle ~
10/20/2004 c1 1Wicked Saint
Very interesting. I didn’t know MrFlames is that popular and great to deserve such a wonderful piece of essay praising/insulting/trashing/complimenting him. Such reader devotion is enviable.
But then again, what am I talking about? I have seven voices living inside my witless brain praising/insulting/trashing/complimenting me everyday. Each one of them gets a turn in reading my works, and they all love/hate me for it. Of course, the feeling is mutual. I love/hate them too.
Ah, I’m rambling incessantly again. I actually applaud this writing piece of yours. You nearly made him cry from too much laughing. According to him, you did. I relished those words. After all, he almost made me cry too, from too much laughing.
Splendid job!
The most notorious stalker of FP,
The most perverted untouched virgin,
- Wicked Tongue
10/1/2004 c1 24katmonkey
Mr.Flames is funny. He only does that kind of shit to get attention and reviews and it looks like he is succeeding on both counts. He's flamed loads of people but we just have to learn that he's not serious.
8/7/2004 c1 Gamer Lioness
Let me tell you something: NOBODY LIKES MRFLAMES! I really loathe that bastard. I hope he gets his account taken away.
8/3/2004 c1 No Trust
Ad hom is short for ad homo, which is when you put an ad in the paper asking for homosexual favors. Mr. Flames clearly thinks your writing is gay.
8/2/2004 c1 8DPTRM
i dont know...the only review ive ever gotten from MrFlames was, and i quote, "Is there any part of this that is not ad hom?"

I dont even know what "ad hom" means, though im guessing its latin!
7/30/2004 c1 9fugiguru
what are you talking about? everything mr. flames has ever written is rational, truthful, and very serious.
7/29/2004 c1 No Trust
Mr. Flames is a top notch essayist with razor insight.
do u agree?
7/29/2004 c1 33Tiefling
How touching Curtis. If you like him so much why don't you just marry him? Oh, that's right, gays have no rights. Just kidding, I'm a fan too.
7/29/2004 c1 Namir Swiftpaw
Mr. Flames r0x0rs my b0x0rs.
7/29/2004 c1 Namir Swiftpaw
Mr. Flames r0x0rs my b0x0rs.
7/29/2004 c1 15No Trust
Mr. Flames has a style that seems familiar to me, reminds me of someone...
7/29/2004 c1 6MrFlames
This is the most offensive piece of crap i've ever seen. You BLOW!

You can't even bother to find the correct source for your work. Even though you're right, it was American History X. Wait, you said that. FUCK!

Not only that, you missed the BEST FUCKING PART EVER! Of course, it's hard to trace this event. You see, I gave one of my lighter reviews to an author, stating "My eyes are bleeding" and not only managed to garner a small army of flamers but actually managed to get something like two or three authors to remove everything from the site! GO ME!

Also, this: "Since reviews for him are getting lower in number with every essay he writes." is absolutely incorrect. The lowest word-per-review ratio I ever had was on my first story, "The War of Fictionpress" It has something like 93 reviews, but there's a shitload more there than anywhere else.

Fun fact: I have two other profiles!

Fun fact #2: I have been flamed, complimented, and had a non-stance taken by Admiral on works by ALL THREE of my profiles in one day. I think that's my second biggest accomplishment, which you also failed to note (for obvious reasons, of course).

HAH! Your punishment for flattering me? I SPEND PARAGRAPHS BRAGGING! And your story still sucks!

I'm just fucking with you. This shit nearly made me cry I was laughing so hard.

With much hate and sincerity,
MrFlames