for The Horse Whisperers of Avalon: Holding the Day

3/1/2009 c22 7cajun-cuteness
OMFG!

10! 10! 10!

I hate that she died, but at least Ryan gets to see her again!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

But I love Eagle the most!

BEST HORSE EVER!

BWAHAHA!

I love Eagle!
3/1/2009 c17 cajun-cuteness
YAY!

RYAN IS GONNA BE WITH HERR!
3/1/2009 c16 cajun-cuteness
BWAHAHAHAHA!

I AM AKILA!

LOL.

Serves them RIGHT!
3/1/2009 c13 cajun-cuteness

RYAN!

*sobs*

WHY CAN'T HE GO WITH THEM?

*stupid question*
3/1/2009 c12 cajun-cuteness
OH MY!

I love it!

:D

*giggles insanely*
3/29/2007 c22 2DestinyAiden
I loved it. I would give it an 8. Mainly because I would like to see more involving horses on Earth. Good luck getting it published.
8/23/2005 c22 5precariousbeing13
Happy ending! Yay! I love happy endings! Great story!

~christiangrl247
8/12/2005 c22 Someone
Wth? I mean, I'm all for tragic endings. But the end was really rushed, not to mension the last chapter was extremely boring. There was no subtle mention of Ryan and Kat's kin either. The least you could do is add at the end something like ?/?/? (the date) Ryan (last name) died, or came into the hospital for mental recovery or somethng like that. I really, really hope that you make an interesting sequel to make up for the horrid last two chapters.
7/3/2005 c22 14Lassuel Tyme
Rating: 9

Likes: the details

Dislike: length of conversations to a bit

Improvement: not a whole more to be done

Really good, when's the next one?
6/19/2005 c22 teagen
Finally...and not quite what I was expecting... You made it all h-core(lol) and profound...loser (and I am allowed to say that because I am your best friend).

Rating: 8.7You could improve it by doing nothing I guess, I really like how it ending in a weird sorta there goes the end of the world kinda thing.You can take out the random romance between witchlady's son and Kat or either make it extended. It kinda threw me off and it made me think it was going to be longer.
6/19/2005 c22 caz15th
Great story, great plot, loved it. But I think it's ending was rushed, and what was up with the last bit? Sorry to be harsh...but are you saying she came back from the dead? Or it was all in his mind? You need to be a bit more specific. Other than that, and the rushed ending, I loved the story and am disappointed to learn their won't be a sequel
6/18/2005 c22 3Rose Richonne
I don't know if you deserve a long, amazing review for making me wait so long, glare. But instead I think I will just call you and tell you what I think. tty soon ~

Em
6/18/2005 c22 3Lithamis
Ha, here King, are my reviews.1. 8 (hey, you started out great, but the last chapter was CHEESEY!)2. Dislike: The horses... (ned)3. I dunno4. Take out the cheesey ending, make the story go on a bit more.5. Yeah! Only one more week of school left!
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »