for Hit Me Baby One More Time

12/13/2004 c1 32Shadowz the Silver Wolf
that's so sad... i acn't believe anyone would treat someone like that. It's just... wrong...
9/11/2004 c1 BuRgErBee
Okay, well if I hear bang thud one more time I'm going to kill you. He probably beat the shit out of you, because you deserved it. So you know what, you should ultimately break up with George because you'll start to annoy him too, and he'll beat the shit out of you too. You know what, scratch that, you should go and kill yourself.
8/8/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
jesus thats so sad! x
7/30/2004 c1 4Eclipsia Soulbird
At least you got away okay, right? It fell into a nice rhythm. Really great work. From what I can tell, the rhyming flows well.
7/30/2004 c1 2Spicyinblack
Oh my! i really like to write poetry and i have heard tons. i really liked the repeating line method and the line: It’s like saying I can’t love anyone because I have pneumonia. congrats on finding georgey. may abuse end shorty...
~Britt
7/30/2004 c1 theworldisround
good poem.
I just hope to God that all forms of abuse some day end. I suppose that's wishful thinking, but I'm an optimistic person.
7/30/2004 c1 R.W. Zeppler
A powerful poem! I liked! You'd really like my other poem, 'Walking To Heaven'! I shall look at India soon *bookmarks it*. Great work!