for Dream On, Rayne

11/7/2004 c3 FrozenWaterFaerie
This is a really cool chapter. It's really sorta funny.
11/7/2004 c1 FrozenWaterFaerie
This is a really really really cool story. I also like your id name thing.
10/29/2004 c9 17Lady of romance world88
Wow! This is so cute chapter. Wow, Rayne and Cameron are together, is that be soon? I hoped so. Hurry update soon.
10/17/2004 c9 2Ariana McKenzie
Yay! Kissy-kissy! Haha... well I'm glad that your goal was achieved. Your chapters make wonderful birthday presents:) Well, my bday was on the 13th, but I only just read my emails and got the author alert thingy. So thanks a bundle! *huggles* -Ariana
10/17/2004 c9 4Jazzy Kitty
haha Nice ending to that chapter. I like this a lot so far. It's pretty amusing. Great job!
10/17/2004 c9 2Crazy Wynona
good story. i like it!
10/17/2004 c9 happyeverafter
Love the story:o)
9/30/2004 c8 17Lady of romance world88
How dare Heath do that to Rayne. Thank god, Cameron save her before something might happen to her. I'm surprised Cameron knew something is not right about Heath. I'm gladly Cameron was coming with Rayne. Wow! I hoped Rayne had a boyfriend. Why she say " I don't need a guy" Does she hate guys? Hurry update soon.
9/28/2004 c8 1BeccaBoo14
omg, that was way harsh for a lesson, in more ways then one. okay, DEF. a good chappy, can't wait to see what happens next! :-)
AW- I LOVE CAMERON!
9/27/2004 c3 1rock 'n' roll junkie
Hehe, cute! Love it, keep it up!
9/27/2004 c8 2Ariana McKenzie
Yay! Cameron saved the day! I was fooled! I swear! I kinda knew that Heath was gonna put the moves on her but I didn't know he'd be all violent! Very nice chappie, I can't wait for the next one! O, give us some cutesy cheesy lovey-dovey moments! Teehee, I just had skittles ^ . ^ -Ariana
9/12/2004 c7 1BeccaBoo14
DUDE! THAT KISS WAS TOTAL SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, I SURE HOPE THAT SHE USES HEATH TO GET BACK AT CAMERON! MWAHAHAHAHA, CAM IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EVIL! HAH! LOL, i loved it! update soon!
9/11/2004 c7 2Ariana McKenzie
Jeez, aren't you lucky I live in Cali? Oh yeah, I can't really remember, were they near the beach? Just wondered, and I'm too lazy to go and try to look. Hehe. Anyway, I figured I'd just give you some names of my surfer friends just for fun...hmm, there's Mark, Kevin, Derek, Josh, Bryan... well, those are the ones that surf a lot. Very tan, very blonde... hehe. Well, I hope that helps. Tell me if you need more! Email me or something!
9/11/2004 c5 2angelbymistake
ok, i've read all the chappies but the computer wouldnt let me review on the last one! stupid computer! :) ok, i love this story! this is so good. believe me.. so good... and i know good.. ;p btw, hope you can read my story, thanks!
9/11/2004 c1 2zestisugar
GOOD CHAP UPDTAE SOON I DUNNO WHAT ARE SME CALI NAMES CAUSE ALL MY FRIENDS NAMES ARE JESSICA AND ASHELY ETC.. BUT SOME NAMES THAT U DONT HEAR A LOT ARE JASMINE, CHLOE, ANASTASIA, CORRINE, LIDIA, I ALSO OLIKE THE NAME LANDON HOPE I HELPED!
54 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »