for Dream On, Rayne

8/11/2004 c3 1BeccaBoo14
AHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE THIS, GOD, THIS IS GOOD, i like this girl, this is a good story :-)
update soon, i'll be updating in a bit, before saturday, i think, :-)
8/11/2004 c1 BeccaBoo14
OMG, I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE MY STORY! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF :-) now, i'm going to return the favor, and read your story :-)
let me just read it first, lol
8/3/2004 c3 13Coral Chimera
Nice update! Short, sweet and enjoyable. Can't wait for the next!
8/3/2004 c3 4VanillaLotus
this is a very good story! It's so good! *adds to favorites*
8/1/2004 c1 Infamous Writer
Thanks for your review for "Blood-Splattered Samurai". Um... this tale was romantic and seemed like it actually could happen, even though I'm not a big fan of romance. Just a few things I noticed:
"Martin's face light up and he began pulling me towards the door."
Don't you mean "lit"? :P
The descriptions for your character could be better, since we don't really know what you, she, looks like.
Overall this first chapter was good. The second one was better, and I enjoyed reading these two parts. One thing I do notice that you do well is your use of synonyms and adjectives, as well as very good story-telling in first person view. Great job!
7/31/2004 c2 13Coral Chimera
Hey I thought this was really sweet. Bikini-falling? *Hehe* Quite original, where I live, bikinis aren't commonly seen. =) Cute plot thus far..I think your story has potential! I like it, great work!
7/31/2004 c2 2w1ngle55-ang3L
aw, jae seems co0l lol
haha her bikini top came off.. luckily thats never happened to me so i find it funny :P
cant wait to see how this story turns out, uve got a gr8 skill (Writin that is..thats kinda onvious, but ill point it out neway uh yeah...)
plz update so0n!
~ w1ngle55 ang3L~
7/31/2004 c1 w1ngle55-ang3L
aww that was a really sweet chappie, it sounds like this storys gonna shape out to be really interestin
my fav character so fars rayne she sounds co0l.. tho its kinda weird fo rme 2 say that considerin that this is only the 1st chappie and we havent really met many characters lol
oh btw, just a hint, maybe u might wanna accept anon. reviewers so ya can get more reviews, unless of course u have a reason for only wantin signed reviews :P
okie, off to read nxt chappie
~ w1ngle55 ang3L ~
7/30/2004 c1 12BrixyX
I loved it! It was really fun to read, I hope you finish it! Please R&R mine.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4