for Ignorance

11/5/2005 c1 undepressed-one44
Wow, I love this. The words you used are perfect. Keep it up.

-freak from the corner
9/11/2005 c1 80citrus scented
wow this is so deep and thoughtprovoking. it really weedles underneath your skin, very true what you're saying. i love your work extrmely, its just wonderful- as im sure the infinite number of reviews reinforces, but i thought id make my dent all the same! wonderful work.
8/30/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
I am going to just say that wan in the second staza means warn. Good Poem. Il like how it cold, yet warm
8/29/2005 c1 24Moonjava
I really like this. Great word choice.
8/17/2005 c1 70Aryanda
oh so beautiful. this is deep, a really great poem. wonderful work
7/15/2005 c1 32shinco
Wow! This one was pretty powerful! Well done! ^_^ Course, sometimes ignorance is a good thing, it just has a bad connotation a lot of times! :( But this poem described ignorance very well! I liked it! ^_~
6/27/2005 c1 63lackluster
...this leaves me...pondering...hm...yet again!:GREAT POEM! you are becoming one of my favorite writers...
6/24/2005 c1 8Written
I lov eht eline about children havign eyes, but not being able to see. how cool is that? keep writing!
6/17/2005 c1 10Different Definitions Of Storm
Good work here... You started this off strong with the first stanza, reeling in your reader. The second stanza serves to captivate them even more... And it goes on. The rhyming seems slightly forced in the third stanza, however. Everything else is nicely done. Good job!
6/15/2005 c1 38secret thoughts revealed
to live in ignorance is sometimes so much easier then life in reality ignorance is bliss at times i know cos i adopt it at times but ignorance to a friend is a bad thing
6/12/2005 c1 32eldrin
Ah, how this speaks! Lovely piece of writing.
6/6/2005 c1 8Slowly Sinking
This is a really beautiful piece, although I feel a stronger pulse would bring out the rhyme scheme better. But, still good. N thanks for the review!
5/29/2005 c1 45Room For Improvement
Wow. Simply perfect, is what I'd call this poem. It is beautiful. All your work is, you are very talented. :-)
4/24/2005 c1 21WannaBWriter
i have thought many times to write a poem about this issue myself but i just haven't found the words. however, you did and you did it amazingly! every single one of us contains ignorance of some kind and it is a huge problem. it must be stopped! jk. great work! thanx for the reviews!
4/23/2005 c1 145Syren of the Sky
i like this poem a lot, but there's one thing that bothers me. the last stanza has excllent cadence, but the rest of the of the poem is lacking in rythm. by simply switching/taking out some words, it would flow much nicer, like a song or something. i am of the opinion that poems with rhymes work better when they have a meter-but that's just me. if you like it better this way by all means, it's your piece! the idea behind it is wonderful.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »