for Redemption

9/26/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
I. love. your. poetry. &. reviews. :) thank you so much! your comments always make my day and I feel horrible for not reviewing as much. I am a bad girl. *giggles* your comment just made my day. really, can I say thank you ENOUGH? (apparently not ...) I am BEYOND honored that someone as talented as you would even review my stuff. omg!1! and...wtf? plagairism & afternoon delights on your favorites ... m-me? ... oh, fuck it. I'll faint for a minute or two (or a week).

ok, composure regained ... *squeals in delight* I. l o v e. Dashboard Confessionals and the song (Vindicated) is a favorite. :D omg, I sound like a typical teen but I am just so stunned by the beauty and utter fabulousness of the entire poem. stunned to silence ... really, I am & I am normally such a chatter box. you stae it so well and add such a personal and overall amazing level of truth to your poem. I SO envy your styling and just the utter perfection that is delivered through out it.

so. when are you gonna start posting? ;)

~* loveadmirationworship, noelle
8/24/2005 c1 24Moonjava
This is really good to. Great poem.
8/20/2005 c1 1CrystalIceDragon07
Wow I luv ur poems! They are awesome! I just wanted to let you know I updated and that you are an excellent writer!
7/28/2005 c1 1TechnicolorPants
*dabs at her eyes with a tissue*

That was so beautiful, and it's going on my favorites.

Thank you so much for the comment on my mediocre poem, *lol*

Love, troll.
7/16/2005 c1 229TheBrokenWanderer
hmm...a very strong and impressing question...very good poem...and, not that you care, or maybe you do...Jacqueline Carey is my ALL-TIME favorite author...i love her...alrighty...buh-bye...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
7/15/2005 c1 32shinco
Wow, it's like everything just vanished and you had nothing left! Dang, I hope that you're happy and you still have a wonderful life! I wouldn't want you to be sad! :( :( This was a very good poem, by the way, lol! Usually I get so worked up over something that I forget to tell the poet how good their poem was! lol Very nice work! ^_^
7/4/2005 c1 Alethia MS
This is very good. Full of feeling, and the hopelesness... I really, really like this.
6/27/2005 c1 30Shes Never Known Happy
wow i love that song as much as i love your poem thanks for reviewing my poem yours were lovely too
6/27/2005 c1 25Devika-Fay
great poem! thanks for reviewing some of mine too!
6/26/2005 c1 92blackbirdfly
wow. this poem is amazing and made me think. thanks for reviewing my own own poem... each review makes me cry. i cannot comperhend how you gave me such a nice review when my piece is nothing compared to yours. i relate to this poem well. keep going and amazing work.:-DNikki
6/19/2005 c1 Cellar Door Mongrel
Interesting Idea. I like it.
6/18/2005 c1 32eldrin
How you can make an entire poem whisper a simple word I do not know...but I love it.
6/7/2005 c1 59Unholy Haven
THIS is the kind of poetry I'm looking for when I sift through all that this website has to offer! What a treat!

I hope you don't mind, but I like this poem so much, it inspires me, and I want to express my appreciation in this way:

All that I have lost,Valuables untold,All that has been given,A gift of tarnished gold.All that I deny,Is all that's left to hold,And all that I have gained,Is naught but sin tenfold.

Sanctuary I have forsaken,And in turn,Salvation has forsaken me.

Unrescued, I shall remain.Deliverance did not deliver,and Liberation captivates instead.

What is left,But redemption?

But my soul is dead,And cannot be saved.

Again, I hope you don't mind. I'm not trying to say that your beautiful poem needs to be rewritten, it's just that it really moved me to respond in some way.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this, it just made my day!
5/31/2005 c1 21WannaBWriter
it was touching. and it made me think. i loved it! the words you chose were perfect, absolutely perfect! the gold star goes to you!

*thanks for the review!
5/29/2005 c1 242LauraKM
WOW! this is so good, i love it, really really great, going on my favorites list.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »