for My incredibly insane life

8/28/2006 c3 11sensitiveangel
wowwie more hot than orlando bloom? I would certainly like to see this fellow :-) Anyway, I like this a lot. It's great to see a story that applies to real life and that we can all relate to.
10/1/2004 c2 SukieSukie RaRa
DUDE!
8/22/2004 c3 7Jack Lumber
This started out good. But then you were just bored a lot. Start saying that you're doing funny things. I have only one other complaint:
You said your crush's initials are JC, but last i checked, they were JL (que applause).
This was the best yet in my opinion. I loved the beggining.
8/22/2004 c2 Jack Lumber
Very odd. You should keep this going, but make some stuff up. And try to keep on the same subject for longer (but make sure you keep it funny). I liked the peanut thing and the stew.
8/6/2004 c1 Horny Toad
Hey good job! Very funny. You should try reading some stuff by Genius_Ben or Aillil. (They're my favourites) you might like it!
8/5/2004 c1 Jack Lumber
It was odd. Not too bad, but ive seen funnier. I would give it a B but i hate rap music (Pink Floyd,The Eagles,and Led Zepplin rule!). So you get a C. It could use more jokes. I bet a lot of stuff would be funny to you're friends but not to people who don't know you. This is supposed to be constructive critisism, sorry if i sound harsh. Try reading some more stories for insperation. I suggest this one:
http:/w.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1671631
8/5/2004 c3 kayttea
10 double sided shets of amth h/work? i HET math. math is absolutely totally all to was very evil (in a very bad and evil way)
write more!
8/4/2004 c2 kayttea
lol! a peanut? you're serioouse arn't you... this is so funny. :^P
8/3/2004 c1 1Genius-Ben
Interesting...
8/3/2004 c1 kayttea
hey, I like it! here are some false names: katie, matthew, megan, hannah, betsy, john, mark, sapphire, jenny, jennifer, kathy, heidi, amy, kat, kay, alex, ben, erin...ok I'll stop now. :^D there you go! but anyway keep posting! (and dont worry about the talking to a book thing. I think everyone who keeps a diary/journal does it...dont ask why, but...)
8/3/2004 c1 11sensitiveangel
Very funny! I like it. Maybe I should try keeping a diary...