for Tainted Thoughts

3/25/2005 c1 25Munchin
good job.. oh i had one question did you mean "of coarse" or of course? It doesn´t really make that much difference when you read outloud but if you read it .. Anywho. I think this piece. It works.. flows funny but works good
1/6/2005 c1 4SilverAndFlames
WOW

My teardrops have turned to sand

That line is just beautiful. This poem speaks to so many people and reachs out. But remains a powerful individual poem. WELL DONE
12/30/2004 c1 22Dying Without Gackt
Oh I really likies this one. It made me get that lost feeling (I love that feeling) and for some reason made foggy pictures in my head. Nice job - its going in my favs.
9/15/2004 c1 11Cloud Burst
just beatiful! this poem is deep as well as lovely and i luuv ur second last paragraph - 'my teardrops hav turned to sand dried up and gathered in my hand...' ^.^
8/7/2004 c1 81nesy
I liked this poem... my favorite verse is "reality is what we fear" you don't know how much trouble I had with that!The next two verses are really good too.
8/5/2004 c1 Anime Freakizoid
hello again, i love it when you update!
a very good written poem, but slightly confusing but hey it's still good!
-anime freakizoid X^_^X
8/5/2004 c1 35Dolenquarion
I like it! Esp the rhyming and the words. The hidden meaning within is good as well.
8/5/2004 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
yeat about michelle again... you seem to be putting all the blame on her though... what u said to her on monday was bad though and other stuff u said... it isn't just her