for Dangerous Love

1/29/2007 c5 BlackFireRaven
looking good...write more soon!
1/27/2006 c5 1luckygurl12
LOVE IT UPDATE SOON!
7/6/2005 c1 1BeccaBoo14
sweeterness
8/18/2004 c3 12Saharian
O this is a really good story. (BTW thanks for reviewing mine ^_^) I like the interaction between the characters and the storyline is interesting so far. Keep up the good writing :-)
Saharian
8/12/2004 c3 wanderer
wow.. i LOVE the story! though i have a question, when Julia was talking to Kostja about his english, her english didnt make sense.. Was it because she was pretending not to know english? or was she just too dazed at the moment to answer with correct english? overall this story is GREAT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTHERS and find out how Julia will handle herself and choose between business and pleasure.. hehe.. =D til next time i guess
8/8/2004 c2 blueguitarpick
please update and write a lot because your summary really got me! i love romances because of my boyfriend!
8/6/2004 c1 1Infinite Abyss
This story's pretty good so far. Write more soon.
8/6/2004 c1 spiffy-girl03
I really like your beginning it kept my attention, hope you update soon too. :)
8/6/2004 c1 4Angelic-kat
Definetely a nice start! You actually don't have too many mistakes, when I first started I was making mistakes by the handful... well, I still am! lol.
The only thing I can comment on is the length of it, hopefully it's just the first chappy and you will make it longer next one ;)