for Elegy for a Lost Heart

8/26/2005 c1 35Harumi Satoshi
What a great poem! I definitely like your poems thus far, please keep up the writing!
8/20/2005 c1 69this is britt
I loved it. Crazy loved it. So beautiful.
7/23/2005 c1 11TrueRomantic
Aww, thanks Carola for dedicating this poem to me! You know me only too well...=)
7/15/2005 c1 32shinco
Yes, sometimes love can hurt if love doesn't love you back... WHOA! Did that make sense at ALL? lol Love loves everyone no matter what! It just depends on if the person YOU love returns your love... and that's when love can hurt.. Forbidden love... Truly a tragedy... Oh, yeah (lol, did it again! XD), GOOD POEM! lol I LOVED it bunches! ^_^
6/30/2005 c1 15Kella Trams
I really like how in the beginning you used a little rhyme but then you dropped it. It was so subtle I didn't even notice until the end. I love the point you come to at the end.
6/28/2005 c1 30Melui
I liked it. It was good. Keep writing.
6/17/2005 c1 6Rae's Shadow Angel
Okay, that was just so...good. I feel like you know me, and are writing about me. Who are you! Why are you such a good writer! Damn!
6/15/2005 c1 38secret thoughts revealed
cool poem whos it dedicated to
6/5/2005 c1 26pneumothorax
Damn poems with a moral-type ending. I don't know you but where's my poem damnit. That shouldn't stop you :p
5/25/2005 c1 15Cyberknight
Great pacing of the poem that suits the mood intended. It's read by me to be gentle and quiet. I could be wrong about your intent, but it's a great job anyway.
5/22/2005 c1 19Zeheria
I like this poem alot...but it seems as if it should be continued. Good work on your metaphores and realizations..I like them alot. expecially how it switches to how it was salvation but now is pain. the curse is yet the cure but always a curse might i say. ^_^ Bye for now!~Zeheria
5/7/2005 c1 62lifescrewsusall
i adore this imagery. "the dying embers of love...like wisps of vapor/that evaporates...the sun went down" really gives me a visual sence of these feelings. and i can really relate to this too... good poem

Aaron
5/5/2005 c1 9Estranged
Hope the one you wrote it for got it.
4/29/2005 c1 130Relayer