for The World That We Live In

3/24/2006 c1 44Reed The Writer
you remind me of well me.. i love the poem and i think you should- to go into farther depth (thats what i love to do.. its alot of fun)- put it in like a items veiw, like personify a animal to think or a pen or something and give life to a sort of story-ish poem and it will turn out to be awesome... umm check out the prophecy (my poem) that will give you a heads up on what im talking about. or even the fountain of Fate- that too worked out well.
3/23/2006 c1 1Elle Morgen
This poem brings many controversial ideas to light. It's intense, intellectually deep, and mind-rendering. It makes you think. But I would drop the last line, "you decide". It...doesn't fit, and you might have meant it that way; as a punch, but I personally would leave it out. (It's not necessary because the reader is already "deciding" while reading the poem)
3/20/2006 c1 96Devil's Footprint
I do like the questions within the poem. The what if's and what then's sort of hand the poem over to the reader, if you know what I mean, so that its more of a challenge to the morals of the reader than a mere piece of poetry.
3/19/2006 c1 55SadnessWaterfall
"A reflection in the mirror, The shadow that we are. Can we ever truly be ready, To face what we are?" Wow... This is deep! So many thoughts, so true! I like the questions that you put into it. It gives the poem a whole other look. Amasing! Great piece of art!

HugiesK
3/17/2006 c1 5Excited Electron
Wow. I'm blown away. This is such a dramatic poem! I can feel the emotion. This one also evokes much thought. This is simply amazing, and not to mention true.

Please keep writing things like this.
3/16/2006 c1 12Kay Yingling
double use of the word "parasite" too close together, mirror & shadow in same breath is almost too much. other than that, awesome piece! (if i am too harsh or something, let me know, i dont wanna be a bitch.)

i dont have a chance at the moment but ill be reading more of what youve got later on! :-)
3/16/2006 c1 3Adaku
This is very touching! I love it! ^^

~Water*healer
3/16/2006 c1 19TW HEART
Great question but where did you get the idea of asking this question from
3/16/2006 c1 76eden is burning
Woo, yay for published-ness! I can see why, it is a very cool poem, I like the use of rhetoric.XD
8/6/2004 c1 191nine iron
Published? wow, not bad, I had a few of my early ones in my schools poem book, I was also the editor but it fell through. Pity, so glad yours had sucess