for A Secret for One

1/20/2005 c1 6DancinDramaFreak
Oh, I like this one too. Are you always in top form? This is unfair. As I began to read, I had some doubts. The rhythm was jerky in places, and the non-rhyme scheme threw me for a moment. But once I got past that and looked at the meaning of the poem...well, you know we've all been there. This is great. A mirror of how I have been feeling lately. Once more, thank you!
8/8/2004 c1 31Kat Mitroi
That's really good. And thanks for the comment on my song. To answer your question, it doesn't really have music for it yet. Just some shitty tune that popped into my head. It'll probably change, though. ^_~
Anywho, this is very well-written. I enjoyed it a lot
8/8/2004 c1 123alors
it has this deceptively upbeat tone, and seems to tease, going, "oh, you won't ever know," and this makes it a very interesting piece. ^^ keep going~
8/7/2004 c1 3Forsakn
Nicely done! It sounds sort of like that song/rhyme, 'How much is that doggy in the window', you know? There's also a slightly morbid feeling to it, although I don't know why. Probably from the line about the trees demanding entry. And the word bittersweet. Oh well. I like this. =)