for Freak Girl

10/4/2004 c10 sai
hi not bad the storys actually beginning to taking shape hey do u think u cud ad some saucy material on some tym soon we all no uv got it in ya speacially with what u n jag were talking bout (curly) oh n nt forgatting KS
right cant wait 2 read d next chap keep up d hard wk n take note of my suggestions
si x
10/2/2004 c10 3RIPhappiness
this story is really good and im always checking back to see if anymore has been added
9/27/2004 c10 arwentheelf
i have a feeling he doesnt like her 4 real. like hes being posessed to...
9/27/2004 c10 Seerat
Finally you updated!
What is Conner playing at?
He's acting a bit wierd?
I think i know where this story is heading to but let's just see.
Great chapter but it's short!
Please update soon.
9/25/2004 c10 6pfeil
Yay, you posted. Hmm, I'm not sure if I reviewed before, but I've been reading a while.
I like this chapter with the scene between Conner and Tanya. Hmm, can I give some constructive crit? I hope you don't mind. ^^; But I think you should have brought out Tanya's thoughts on Cole more? And maybe emphasise on how weird Conner was behaving because he mentioned that he didn't know /why/ he was at her house. Or something.
I'm sorry if that suggestion was horrible. But, er, was trying to be helpful? Anyway, keep writing! I love your story. :)
9/25/2004 c10 10ibjuicen
Aw... that was so...something, but no kissy!
9/18/2004 c9 6girl of death 14
The ghost part of this is cool...creepy but cool. Um...I'm gonna make a guess and say that Conner is in love with Tanya, even though she's the freak girl. And that she will eventually realize she's in love with him and junk. It's still cool! Farewell and keep writing!
-Cathy-
9/15/2004 c9 Seerat
Great Chapter. Was worth waiting for! Can't wait to find out what mischeif Tanya and Tommy get up to!
I know you just put this chapter up today but...
When are you putting up the next one?
Lol!
9/14/2004 c9 Nora Faust
O_O Cewl. Luffing it. *luffs mez1* More soon please.
9/14/2004 c9 Kali
Ooh! What's Connor doing there? Update soon!
9/14/2004 c9 10ibjuicen
Aw...too short!
Continue!
9/14/2004 c9 1rock 'n' roll junkie
Oh, this is intriguing, the whole ghost and Conner thing. I like this story a LOT! It's very interesting. Keep up the great work!
9/14/2004 c9 arwentheelf
conner! cool! the next chapter is gonna b great!
9/14/2004 c8 K.S
this was fantastic. just's show you do have a brain when you use it. i think when you have finished the story you should get it published. there is nothing you could really improve on. i think what you should get the ghost to kill conner cause he starts to like tanya. tanya and the ghost are true soul mate. hey well that was my idea. it would actually give a real big twist in the story.
keep on updating
stop staring out the window
K.S.
9/8/2004 c8 Seerat
one word - brilliant!
hurry up can't wait for the next chapter.
i really like the way that you're not dragging the story on but also your not rushing it too much.
will be waiting for you next chapter.
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »