for Freak Girl

8/12/2004 c5 2MarielleRay
so excited! cant wait for the next chapter. please PLEASE update soon! bye!
8/12/2004 c4 MarielleRay
o wow..this is getting creepy. i think she is inheriting her grandma's skills..hmm. this is getting good! anyway..i'll review again later. right now im gona read the next chapter. hehe..bye!
8/12/2004 c3 MarielleRay
hey! Connor is starting to confuse me. It seems like he has 'more then friendly' intentions for Tanya. But then next thing you know he's practically sucking on Lucy's neck. very unpredictable story. I LOVE IT!
8/11/2004 c4 1R.Valaina
I wonder who that boy is
I really liked it. Please update!
8/10/2004 c4 1A. Tieman
Good. Liked the description and the conversation with Conner when he told her that he liked her and the whole bet thing. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read the rest. Please R&R mine. Laters
8/10/2004 c4 Rinfirithiel
this story is really interesting and unique! i can't wait to read more!
Rinfirithiel
8/10/2004 c3 A. Tieman
Good chapter. Not as much description, but it was still excellent. Please R&R one of my stories sometime. Laters
8/10/2004 c4 6girl of death 14
Cool. I like your story a lot, though the punctuation (forgot how to spell it lol) is a little distracting. I'd working on getting commas and question marks in the right places. Good job otherwise though!
-me-
8/10/2004 c2 1A. Tieman
That chapter was good. Once again, it was filled with good description. There were a few spelling and grammer mistakes, but other than that it was great. Laters.
8/10/2004 c1 A. Tieman
That was good. I liked all the descrition that you put into the story. You explained the situation very well, and I can't wait to read the rest. Please R&R mine sometime. Laters.
8/9/2004 c2 2MarielleRay
hey! cool chapter. cant wait to see what happens next.
8/9/2004 c3 1R.Valaina
Sure no prob.
I like it a lot. And I'm wondering why he's so intrested in her now.
You're a great author! I'm writting a fic called crashign down. And I was wondering if you would like to read it. I would really like to know what you think of it.
Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
8/8/2004 c3 2blackpoodle
OMG u have totally inspired me!thanks and keep up the good work
pz write more soon!
8/8/2004 c3 13BellezAzul
Good start. I like the story so far... update soon, ok? I like the name Connor, too... it's hot :o) Maybe you could give a physical description of the characters, ya know? :o) Anyways...good job and update soon
8/8/2004 c3 sne8989
Hi!
I like your story so far,
Write more soon!