for Freak Girl

2/11/2006 c26 Guest
wen r u going to update coz i fink it reli gud
1/23/2006 c26 18pinkfluffyoranges
this is a good story, a bit mushy for me but good none the less.
1/21/2006 c1 13Water Block
She doesn't seem to be the type to skip class-not sure if I like that.

I liked this chapter-very cute begginging. ANd now, I'm wondering exactly what DID happen to make conner look at her again.

I want to read hiw POV really soon~!
1/19/2006 c25 red rose
hey mez, i know i have reviewed ur srory after ages, but did not get time to read it.

got to tell u sumthing thu it is wicked. i love it.

i remember u saying u couldnt write passionate stuff, but hey u have and it's great.

i really cant wait for the next chapter. hurry up plz

cant wait...

if u have forgot its me Anna (red rose)
1/13/2006 c26 k.s
hey wen are you going to update!you are keeping us in the dark here?/update quickily dis cahpter was wicked.
12/5/2005 c26 anon
Sehr gut! Very good! Update soon!
12/1/2005 c26 K.S
You should be sorry!you know how long you made us wait?any way wicked chapter make sure you update quickly next time!anyway me feeling abit nice so just wanted to thank you for being there for me!thanksyour one in a million and me is one in a trillion! lol.take care and thanks for everything!
11/30/2005 c26 2Mei1105
You've just started uni? Cool! I've applied and I got an offer from Chichester on Monday! Add applications to coursework and I've been slow with writing too. Eh not complaining, it means I get to leave the Island! Update soon! I send virtual sugar! Lots of sugar!
11/29/2005 c26 Chez
great update.

yeah, i know what uni is like. congrats by the way on getting in.

hope to hear from you soon
11/28/2005 c1 1Shez
well at last i've finally managed to read your first chapter, so far so good, BUT you've made alot of spelling mistakes, and have sometimes switched between tenses. Other that it's a big thumbs up.
11/27/2005 c26 bohtea
great update! hurry!
11/27/2005 c26 18unthinkable
i can't wait to see what happens next! please update soon!
11/27/2005 c26 slytherin gurl aka shygal aka sameera
omg wicked chapter... update soon plzz i know ur busy im well busy stressing me out man hate coursework

good work mss ya xx