for Freak Girl

3/21/2005 c19 10Annick Charrier
I love it!
3/21/2005 c19 Chez44
WHY WHY WHY!

you always leave the story at the best bits, DAMN. great update, love the continual tension and uneasiness. alos like the new character relationship being expolred.

keep up the good work, can't wait for more
3/21/2005 c19 windowbreak
now what?
3/7/2005 c18 1RoseMarie Lynn
Very good I love it so far up date soon
3/5/2005 c18 38Normality's Mistake
I absolutely love this story I printed out the whole thing that you have so far and read it right away I can't wait for more of it. It is a great story
3/3/2005 c18 5Dreamz4h2
hey mez1. Firstly about time and all! Been waiting ages! Secondly I loved it. I kind of feel sorry for Lucy as well but she does deserve it in a way!And this confusing thing with Damon, Beth, Tanya and Connor is really cool. Can't wait to see what happens. This story is getting really good.Can't wait until the detension and the meeting under the willow tree.

Please please update reall soon. Don't make us wait as long as you have done so

Cool story!

~*~*~*~*~ Ishah ~*~*~*~*~
3/2/2005 c18 arwentheelf
Good chapter (as always). Poor Lucy! I actually feel pity for her... I wonder what Damon meant...
3/2/2005 c18 BeautifulPari
hey mez i been waitin so long man

this fic is so good i dint known u had it in you well done i so proud of u keep it up

and update soon i mean soon

sameera (shy_gal and kuwaiti_19)

p.s email me sometime
3/2/2005 c18 2Lily-007
Hey !Long waiting but good chappy as always^^ Hope to read another soon but sure college may take all of your time so good luck with your study ;)To the next time^^( hope you don't mind my bad english, but I'm a french girl and I learn lol )+
3/2/2005 c18 windowbreak
youre in college? woah...no wonder u dont update fast enuf... well hey, i like this...keep going... i wanna knw whatll happen next. i wont stop reading so keep updating! (o0oh...rhyme)
3/2/2005 c18 K.S
HEY FINALLY YOU HAVE UPDATED!IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER BUT VERY SHORT. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER? MISSY YOU HAVE ALOT OF SPEELING MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOU SHOULD GET CHECKED BY YOUR LITTLE SIS OR THE K.S.

BEST OF LUCK HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON K.S.P.S. WILL WE BE READING MORE ABOUT THE K.S.events. if we are give us a warning !
3/2/2005 c18 luvme
hey Freak Girl, interesting chaper

love what u did with Lucy she was getting on my last nerves anyway.

so when is the next chapter coming up.

HURRY UP!
3/2/2005 c18 Chez44
Yeah an update, love the continuation, keep up the good work
3/1/2005 c18 4Empyreal Melody
YAY! You updated! Ashley so deserved that. But what's this thing about Beth? And a jealous Conner? This is getting suspenseful by each minute!
3/1/2005 c18 2bookqueen
This is really good there are a lot of spelling/grammer mistakes that makes it hard to read but the story is great and i cant wait to read more please update soon!
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »