for The Boy Around the Corner

9/15/2004 c1 131Ashke beloved
lot of power in this. makes u think.
*Natz*
8/24/2004 c1 lostontheroof
This is so touching. Beautiful. Tragic. Wonderful.
8/10/2004 c1 19ColdFrost
Very good. I like the repetition of 'that lived around the corner' - really adds effect
8/10/2004 c1 6Goldensong
I repeat-I loved it!
8/8/2004 c1 41Stefen
This is really cool! I love it! The only thing that I don't think quite fitted was the repetition of the word 'street' in lines two and seven. Sorry. It just annoyed me. :)
8/8/2004 c1 177Chaotic Charisma
wow... liked alot. lol. Applause for writing about controversial stuff! lol. I liked this, the repetition about the tear marks on his cheeks and the "boy around the corner" really ties the whole piece together, very cool. I like the description... and very depressing... pulls me in the whole time, and, when he stops breathing, but wherever he is, he's still dreaming of that boy? Omg, tear. lol. Really. Good job.
8/8/2004 c1 alyssa
you cant review my stuff, coz ive nothing in fictionpress. ive said it before and irs quite likely ill say it again:
*clears throat*
YOU SAD SADISTIC NUTTER
what is behind this fixation of yours with pain and hurt and everything miserable?
8/8/2004 c1 lohmannrocks
it's really sad and make you think that it must be very difficult for your family not to understand you it's sad to think a family would do that but it does happen