for Winter's Past

11/17/2005 c1 10Hell's first Icicle
aw... so ur still writing? coz u dun seem to be... r u...dead? O.O newayz, this waz relli sad, yet sweet. love it. =D
7/26/2005 c1 ddz008
This was such a bittersweet ficlet T_T, I thought first that it was Donovan's grave and I almost cried.But it was Melanie's and that was also really sad :(I hope you keep writing about them, because I really love them XD even if I won't have Shattered Pieces anymore.You're a great author!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
7/6/2005 c1 Bree
You definitly had me scared...I had just gotten done reading Shattered Pieces and I went to your profile to see if I would like any of your other storys since I loved Shattered Pieces. I came across Winters Past. I almost didn't want to reaad it because I figured Donovan would have died and I didn't want to know if he died or not because it would have been depressing if he did. I'm glad I read it though. It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling that through everything, love can survive.

I loved this story...absolutly wonderful. I loved how you really seemed to connect with your characters and really get inside thier heads,ya know? I also loved how you made everything so discriptive...I really don't have anything negitive to say about the story. The last chapter of Shattered Pieces can serve as a pretty good ending..a happy ending. Even if you arn't going to finish it. ~~Much Love~~
3/27/2005 c1 m damian e l
My computer wouldn't let me review Shattered Pieces so here it is -.-

Oh. my. god, PLEASE DON'T END THE STORY! pleasepleaseplease finish it? I'm dying here, I swear.

..I love Donovan and Aaron.

You need to come back to fictionpress by the way -.-
8/10/2004 c1 5P.A. Lovas
Which means, I'm in trouble. :'(
8/9/2004 c1 41Stefen
That's really good! I have to read Shattered Pieces now. I've been told it's brilliant. And if it is, and you have left it at a horrible part, I will hurt you really bad!
8/9/2004 c1 6Goldensong
*Smiles slightly*. I figured that you'd given up on 'Shattered Pieces', but it's nice to know that we'll be seeing Aaron and Donovan around again. Yay for this ficlet!
8/9/2004 c1 10Wesley The Dark Prince
NO! *flails arms wildly as he screams at sky* Aw crap this was my favorite story on this site. How could you? How could you do it?
Oh the drama, I'm just kidding. But I'm still very displeased and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a new story involving them. Seriously I thought you were dead or something because you hadn't written anything in ages.
Hark! I must be off, farewell! *flies away into bright white light*
8/9/2004 c1 RNL