for eleven forty two

2/10/2008 c1 93Something Corporate
simply amazing
1/3/2005 c1 49SleepDontWeep
whoa... this mind blowing! really pain is made so crystal clear!is she dead though?anyways WELL DONE!this is amazing!the short sentences really give an effect of emotions coming and going at high speeds!again well done!love and admiration Gretchen45xxplease review my story 'Truly madly deeply'.tanx xx itd mean alot!
12/31/2004 c1 3Rosetifer
so sad...and it's so good. i love your writing...keep it up, dude.
11/27/2004 c1 75clockwork kiss
Ah! This was incredibly good. I understood exactly how you felt the whole time, and it was incredibly... amazing to be able to mix my perception of events that occurred to me personally with your own. The topic and the feelings that go with it are heart shattering, and this captured both with beautiful power. I admire the whole thing, especially how the writing style seems to fluctuate with the narrator's feelings at the time. To me it was edgy at first, then raw, and then it ended with a more devasted, forlorn tone, like how you used sick instead of puke. I'm crying as I re-read it, and I love it.
10/8/2004 c1 do not resuscitate
this was so raw, it was just bleeding. the rushed together blurry confusion of it made me feel as if i was in the situation, gave me motion sickness with sadness. beautiful.
i wish you had more works posted, this was stunning.
9/6/2004 c1 Fate Thirteen
Nice. Concise, neat, heart-wrenching.
8/29/2004 c1 8bemused scribbler
Powerful poem. very sad. good job.
-silent rain
8/27/2004 c1 22MorbidMan
Shit, man, that's sad. This is beautifully written.
8/16/2004 c1 10AngelaiR
this said fiction, wouldn't this be poetry?
please review some of my work.
8/14/2004 c1 5Eagle Seance
hell-o. This is really good too... and a bit weird as well lol (that's a good thing). i assume it's one- shot? It's really good- keep writing ok? p.s. we expect to see more of jody soon too btw... ; )