for Imperfections

9/11/2004 c1 30a e i o u and sometimes y
I love it. It's so true. Every one can relate with this so easily.
8/22/2004 c1 81emizulu
true pour moi ('cept the "How can so many men be blind to my imperfections?")
cause they do notice. i dislike the fact that my eyebrows are 'perfect', except that one is arched much more than the other...gr. And I'm fat
8/22/2004 c1 32Kalpana Shahi
i like this ... i feel the same way too. sometimes. perfect imperfections.
8/12/2004 c1 14HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect
Deep. Raw. Dark. Very...open to different interperetations. Nice. I like it alot. So much that I am, apparently, reduced to being monosyllabic XD
8/12/2004 c1 285KittenX
Interesting piece that I think EVERYONE can relate to making it even more universal, especially for women. Don't you just wish you could be fully content with who you are and not measure yourself up to others? Man, insecurities are the WORST...
Good write, and thanks for the reply to my own. BTW ya joined the site on my bday, coolness teehee.
8/12/2004 c1 6unsmooth sympathy
Wow that was interesting your i've never read a poem aboput ones own imperfections. But 'How can so many men be blind to my imperfections?' I don't kno it just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the poem. But it's just one small thing not a nig deal. But overall it's really good. *thumbs up*
And thanx for reading i kno It's a little confuseing but you really have to think hard to get my poems . They are so tricky soem times i don't even understand them! But i just let my hand fly and let the words come out of my heart ^_^
Looking forward to more works of your hope you'll read my other works to.
8/12/2004 c1 14A. S. LeMay
wow, some intense words going on there, i like it.
8/12/2004 c1 13Angels Cry Bloody Tears
This poem was touching. I feel this way sometimes, and knwoing i'm not the only with the imperfectiosn, helps to coppe with it. I appreciate your literature. YOu are a gifted poet.