for Requiem for a Rose

5/13/2007 c1 50Zeurpiet
I love this poem. Very true, a rose has so many different meanings and is used to express so many different things. Great job!
2/16/2006 c1 237classic violet
I am beyond enchanted by this oh so elegant poem. It's depth is mesmerizing, & the title is gorgeous. Dear god... this is amazing.
1/6/2006 c1 3Glassed Rose
Thats a very awesome poem! I liked how you made so many things realate to a couple different types of roses. Very nicely writen!
12/16/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
A rose can be described in a thousand words, don't you think? This was simply spectacular and the way you phrased what a rose can be, was breathtaking. WOW.
12/5/2005 c1 12Stormie Greye
Excellent! Nice descriptions, and I like the way you said a rose can mean different things for different situations. Nice job. ^_^
11/1/2005 c1 6Ashen Rose
*tear* my bf gave me a rose today... wonderful
9/18/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
That is pretty cool. You like the word "translucent" don't you?
8/8/2005 c1 1Utopia Story Group
Beautiful. I'm not a big fan of rhyming poems, but this one works in such an elegant manner. Wonderful. Thanks for posting.

Lowell Boston (I'm logged in under another pen name)
7/31/2005 c1 24Moonjava
Oh, this is so nice. I like it.
7/19/2005 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
hey i like this poem. the title caught my attention. i love roses, especially white roses. this is a very nice poem. i like its flow and the rhyme is great. well, KW!~davida
7/15/2005 c1 32shinco
My favorite line was "A violent violet". I never had thought of a violet that way... lol Very nice poem! Yeah, a rose can mean all sorts of different things, I guess!
7/14/2005 c1 lymli
it's so poetic, so cute, I liked to read it 'cause I didn't lose my time.
7/11/2005 c1 AubriannaKnight
i love this poem, i want to give you a rose of each color for it...it makes me want to write a poem about black roses, my favorite flower.
7/10/2005 c1 I Found Myself At 24
Very nice! Love the idea and the title is really good. Thanks for the review as well btw and I saw on your bio that you're into DA as well...I've got an account there as well if you're ever bored enough to check it out! :P Lol and once again, nice piece!
7/4/2005 c1 115HauntedMisery
Wow awesome work on this, amazing job!
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »