for Random Limericks!

7/25/2005 c1 119Whisper on the Lips
okay! cute , i like it. my fave is the one about spam! random is find, i sit infornt of the computer till i think of something, i write it, and i publish! also i draw durring class. whoo-hoo for procrastinators! he he he WRITE ON! (=
4/9/2005 c1 11Cloud Burst
lol, randomness is fun ^-^

great limericks!
2/19/2005 c1 24katmonkey
lol, funny!
1/13/2005 c1 4MyZigglebotKillsPenguins
Nice.
1/9/2005 c1 13LostInReality
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :DIm returning the favor of the reviewing. So hello. This is my review.
11/15/2004 c1 8Winged Lyon
A few points:
1) You changed the bit about Floyd into Gonzo!
2) WTFrog is with these Limericks?
3) Change your bit about me you son-of-a-spleen it makes me sound desperate.
4) Where is the 2nd chapter of 'Footprints in the snow'?
5) If you r not Moon860 and are reading this, Don't think I'm mean. Im her friend. I'm allowed to be mean.
11/14/2004 c1 2philoslove
Hahaha, I like both the limericks. Limericks turn sonnets? Interesting, I've never written a limerick before, maybe because I don't follow what's it all about, the structure and rhythm, but just recently started on haikus, besides normal poems. Steve should get some hair/leaf tonic. Great attempt!
9/29/2004 c1 Moroni's Daughter
That's great. I love your author notes. They are crazy, and make me want to read even more.
-ttfn!
8/22/2004 c1 25Kethry Jonas
^ . ^ I love limmericks! They are dude-ay
I spent some time in the UK, so I know what an acomplishment the redbridge hockey must have been! Although I've been a fic press gal for some time, no one every welcomed me till noe! *sniffle* So thanks.
8/21/2004 c1 62graffiti-skies
lol, they were cute. i like crazy stuff
8/20/2004 c1 26firehair-222
random is good. i like it. it was funny imagining an old tree losing its 'hair' good job.
-firehair