for Unrequited Emotions

8/6/2006 c1 8Pandaemonic Paradigm
Very pretty and sweet.
4/14/2005 c1 24UnfortunatelyFortunate
ah the teenage angst poem of "Im sorry". Good job though. I love how short and to the point your poems are! I always have to like go on and on trying to get the point across. *thumbs up*
12/6/2004 c1 9Cthulhu
"BUT I STILL CAN'T LEGALLY DRINK! ...I HATE MY LIFE!"

Lol, well said my feline friend, also, this poem was uberly good. I loved almost conversational tone it carries, GREAT JOB!
9/14/2004 c1 MT
Angst, huh? I really don't like angst... Oh well, 'tis a nice poem. Things people go through in love... BUA! My "all romance" view in love is being brought down by poems of this sort... *whimpers away*
9/10/2004 c1 KatyGirl1219
by the goddess, woman, you've captured everything i've been feeling as of late into 14 lines. if that's not talent, i don't know what is! keep it up, (as if you'd ever stop)!
~ katy x0x0x
8/20/2004 c1 612simpleplan13
aw sadness... without the title I jsut thought it was just being scared or something, but the title changes the meaning... ive been in that situation.. I relaly like the end
8/20/2004 c1 lilyqueen777
Wow! I love this poem! hmm...i felt like this one time, being so helpless and all, yet i knew i wanted to say "i love you." yet that never happened...