for All Along

6/2/2012 c20 vampireprincess003
Omg when I read that you were no longer continuing this story my heart broke. I love this story Soo much and I really wish that you would come back to it. There is so many things left unanswered and you a really good writer. I just wish that I knew u would not finish it before I started reading it. Every chapter I was excited but now... Im left heartbroken I really wanna know how all the characters turned out and I'm wondering if u did a Shane story I would like to read that so I'll check now but I'm guessing you did not :l
5/31/2012 c20 Melyszoet
Was that the last chapter? No right? It's impossible!
5/28/2012 c20 1MissKukyMonster
Wow great story! Though now that you mention it, I can see that the first part does sound like it was written by a middle schooler, but the plot and overall story defiantly makes up for it. I do wish you would finish your story, I hate it when stories are not finished but I totally understand. And good luck with your adventures in real life ;) Even though I just found this story, when you become a huge author, I can say that I read her stuff before she was big and really liked it! Thanks for sharing!
5/26/2012 c20 Boo
You truly are a writer in heart, even your AN is so lyrical and interesting to read!
5/22/2012 c20 janiee
love.

i'm now 22 and got linked to your site by my friend when we were about 16 haha..i still have this bookmarked to my browser! thought i'd check it out today just in case and glad i did. i may be one in 4600 or realistically even more that didn't even bother to review, but thanks. cringe worthy at times, yes. but at the time, i guess being the same age as you, it made sense, it made wonderful dramatic hopeful sense. and all i can do is thank you for it. goodluck with your book! 1.5hrs commute (in each direction for me!) is how i get all my work done, so i'm sure you'll blow through it faster than all along P looking forward to it!
5/19/2012 c20 Sherry
Hi KNE,

I've been absolutely in love with "All Along" for 4 years now. I would check back at least once every two months after finishing Chapter 19, hoping for another beautiful chapter. I understand your outlook towards your story and although disappointed, I respect your choice. I just want you to know that "All Along" has made me laugh, smile, and even cry. Nelly and Devon's story line was srsly so fhadfjas amazing. I think I fell in love with all your characters. I don't know if I'm just another naive girl but this story has kind of changed my life, in a way. As a girl, hoping for some romance in her own life, "All Along" made me realize that romance can happen in the most unexpected and the most cliched form. "All Along", although with some grammatical errors is truly a masterpiece. Thank you for still being alive and I really hope that one day you will revise this. Just know that your ardent and vivacious fans will follow you every step of the way. Sorry for my huge ass message. "All Along" is loved because of those mistakes that make it so realistic and relatable. Those mistakes that support its fluffy yet something angsty romantic atmosphere. This balance of heavy and light is what KNE fans adore. You are really the best. Thank you for everything.
5/15/2012 c20 Alice in Wanderland
I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that you're not continuing; I was really looking forward to finding out what happened next in the story. But I guess I understand. You've probably moved on from the story at this point, considering how long it's been. Anyway, this is my first time reading this story, and I just wanted to let you know that I fell in love with it and the characters. The beginning was a little rocky, but it was really interesting watching your writing improve with the chapters. I only wish that I could find out what happens next. If you ever do continue or rewrite this (despite how unlikely it is), I'll be sure to read it. I really have become attatched to this.
5/8/2012 c20 DA-chen1
Wow, thank you! After all this years waiting, you finally speak up! I really appreciate the fact that you are so thankful because of our reviews etc.. I loved your story with all its faults.. :-)

I hope you reach your goals in life! Good luck with everything!

Mira
5/6/2012 c20 LKG
Heart broken but understandable.
5/6/2012 c20 Flynn
Naaaawh that was such a sweet story! I was looking forward to reading the whole thing. Funny how I didn't realise it wasn't complete. Truth be told, I would've not read it if it wasn't complete. But I did read this, and I am so glad I did for I have yet to read a fictionpress story that had ooc characters.. till I chanced upon all along! I lost 2 hours of sleep at night reading the exciting parts on my phone. But I do not regret it. All Along has made me think about my life too. And I'm happy to say that I love it completely.
4/28/2012 c20 1Fanatical Dreamer
Thank you for such an awesome story! It was very eye-catching! Best of luck for your book!
4/20/2012 c20 VNNOpVWIJd
NO! I think I'm gonna cry now..
4/17/2012 c20 SB
Please don't give up on this story. You are such an amazing writer. This was my first story I read on this site and I fell in love with it. It inspired me to write and now I write all the time. I always would check this story every month just to see if you updated. You should finish this. Its to amazing to be left unfinished. Then you should publish it. Think about it.
4/15/2012 c20 16flamesflyer
As much as I would love for you to finish this story, I understand completely where you are coming from. Congratulation for graduating and getting a job. Kinda jealous since I'm working on both still. Best of luck to you in the future.
4/14/2012 c20 2BabblingBug19
Aww... and I was so excited when I saw the update. Haha. Well, allow me to tell you that this has been one of my favorite stories in FP, though not in my official list...it was introduced to me by a fellow FP reader and I was so excited with Chris's and Gabrielle's love story. And to think that things are getting so good now! Well, I know where you come from, I write and publish here, too. SO good luck with your writing, and don't ever stop! =)
4,835 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »