for All Along

4/14/2012 c20 2BabblingBug19
Aww... and I was so excited when I saw the update. Haha. Well, allow me to tell you that this has been one of my favorite stories in FP, though not in my official list...it was introduced to me by a fellow FP reader and I was so excited with Chris's and Gabrielle's love story. And to think that things are getting so good now! Well, I know where you come from, I write and publish here, too. SO good luck with your writing, and don't ever stop! =)
4/11/2012 c20 izzo17
Not going to lie, the first thought that came to my head was "Lame." followed by "This sucks."

Now I'm almost indifferent.

I would however like to thank you for this author note. I've been reading All Along since I was in high school - so young and naive - now I'm 21 -still young and naive- and about to graduate from college. While it sucks that I haven't gotten the closure I'd been waiting on for years, at least now I can finally stop expecting an update for the next chapter. (I should have a while ago actually hahaha)

Good luck with everything! I do hope that you will change your mind and tell us what happens in the end. haha
4/10/2012 c20 evilwitchmonster
Hehe I actually thought you were dead or something. LOL just kidding.

It's sad you're not gonna continue this on fp and you won't tell how it's gonna end. It's my first fp story that I read in 2005 and man, I thought it was the best thing ever. It's just that I felt Neely, you know? I cried when she cried, damn it. I even sent you a picture of actors on who are my Neely, Devon and Chris. Ian Somerhalder was my choice for Devon at that time. Of course I was using a different pen name back then. LOL

Anyway, I appreciate that you took the time on informing your fans about this. I understand too that you are busy. That's the thing about the real world. Good luck on whatever plans you have. And I won't lose hope on you updating this one day. =P
4/9/2012 c20 Chaneljcoco
Well let me just say that this authors note is highly appreciated. I was jumping in my seat when I got the update in my email, lol. But I totally understand where you are coming from, I have gotten to that point as well, and I feel like I should let my readers know as well what is going on. Good luck to you on everything!
4/7/2012 c20 leavemeialone
HI! I read your story a very long time ago and I thought I had subscribed it for updates but I hadn't. I recently went back to reading FictionPress again and saw your update. I was super excited at first to see an update, but I was very sad when I read your author's note. I am really glad that you have chosen to provide an update with what is going on rather than just not letting anyone know. It seems that you have done well for yourself. I wish you the best luck with your journey as a writer. It is understandable that your plans have changed. I have to say it still saddens me to see that this will probably not be completed but you have a good reason for that. I hope this will not be the last to reading your works and that this story is just the beginning of the many stories you will write. I have really enjoyed "All Along," even if look back cringing at your work. Thanks for letting us know what is up. Good luck!
4/7/2012 c20 1yasnky
I'm so sad that you will discontinue this story :( i'm so inlove with the characters and the story plot ..i hope you will be successful in your career :)
4/7/2012 c20 1glamoureste
I have been with you and your stories for years, and I logged in just to comment on how remarkable it's been.

I can speak for most of us who have followed All Along that it has been an amazing journey. Although you criticize your writing style, the pure content of the story allowed our adolescent minds to get caught up in your words - you created real emotions from us as we became Neely, felt jealousy with Devon, wished we were dating "the oh-so-handsome-floppy-blonde-surfer-hair" Chris, and placed these characters so close to our hearts.

I honestly remember one year, you updated on my birthday. And of course, little geeky middle school me was ELATED. What a fantastic present... But that's what you did to your readers, and it's such an accomplishment that your words were/are able to do that.

After all these years, I have regularly been checking FictionPress, hoping that one of my favorite authors will update. Even with barely any updates these days, FP is STILL in my bookmarks. Although I'm sad to see you leave, it really is time for all of us to move on. I wish you the best of luck with your writing and want to thank YOU for making me actually read something haha :)

Frances
4/6/2012 c20 cnnx
I found this story to day and could not put itt fown .It is very upsetting not knowing what is going to the characters once you make a connection with them. Personaly i always favored chris relation ship and am really sad that i, along with many others wont know what happened to him.
4/5/2012 c20 TwinkleHeart
glad to hear from you :) this story will forever be on my alert list waiting for the day that you will give it an ending ^^
4/5/2012 c20 flowingypsy
That was one of the most amazing and honest author's note I have ever read. I have been a fan of All Along since 2009 when I joined fiction press and this was one of the first books I had ever read.

I just want to say thank you for sharing what you shared with us and I wish you the best in your future endeavours. All Along is and will always be one of the unfinished stories that I have ever read online.

I would love to keep in touch with you through twitter and email, if you don't mind. Just send me an inbox.
4/5/2012 c20 3TO-OLazyToLogin
I am very disappointed with the 'ending'
4/4/2012 c20 twibbit
4/4/2012 c20 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
I read it all, the whole author's note, and it was great. Your story was great. You are great.

I hope you have a wonderful time doing whatever you're doing now :)
4/4/2012 c20 supersweetdaydream
WAAAAAA! I can't believe I only read this update today! Anyway, I just wanna thank you for updating us on what the heck has happened to you (kidding!) XD thank you so much for sharing this story with us! it has kept me entertained during my junior year.. i have laughed, cried, and loved while reading this story...SO THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! anyway, congratulations on your college success! i wish you all the best on your career and love life (wink wink) :) even if All Along is unfinished, I promise to never drop it from my Favorites list. :D Sincerely, Angela :D
4/3/2012 c7 3TO-OLazyToLogin