for All Along

4/3/2012 c20 3KurO3Lse3.027
I myself have been going through the same as you. I too stopped my writing due to school and other life activities. It is so hard to keep up with everything in life that you just have to leave what you love behind and have school and studies be your number one priority. My writing, for me, it was a place where I could loose myself, be someone that no one knew of, be who I wanted to be. Writing stories wasn't just something I did for fun, while writing I could be anyone I wanted to be. I know how you feel I truly do and as much as I would love for you to finish "All Along" I now know its just not possible. I know I am one of those fans that have waited years for this story to be continued but after reading your note I've come to realize that the wait wasn't in vain. I will still keep on waiting, because I know sooner or later this story will be finished as long as it takes I will keep on waiting. :D
4/3/2012 c20 1watergirl795
I pretty much feel like crying, as a loyal reader and follower to my first favorite on fictionpress and someone who has been consistently in love with it throughout the years. But I also understand... as much as I want to demamd an ending, something to finish it, any peace of mind regarding this story, I know that it is unreasonable and even as I've grown up a bit, I am not sure it would give me the same joy and closure if the story had closed three or four years ago. It really is a beautiful, cliche, fun, meant to get me through middle school with the lasting hope that something like this exists story, and now that I am quite a ways into my high school career, it has served its purpose. Of course, I will always love Neely and Devon, Chris and the mean girls, and good old Steven.

This story will probably be something I carry with me for the rest of my life, even in the back of my mind for safe keeping. It is almost like an old friend, one you like to remember and think about from time to time, recalling the exciting moments, the anticipation, the cuteness, the love, and sometimes even anger... There is no doubt that All Along had a good run. Is it too much to ask that you keep the story up and posted? A nice emotional reread will come in handy in light of any future breaks ups... just saying!

Congratulations on, well, everything! I sincerely wish you the best in all of your endevours. I'll be keeping myself posted on any novels or published works! Good luck. Thank you for this great story and many, many gushy teenage momets in front of my computer screen. You rock!
4/2/2012 c20 YourNumber1Fan
Hello! I'm here to say that I REALLY AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU UPDATE even though it's only an AN! 333 I've loved this story since 2 years ago when I started reading it. This story (All Along) and another story which is a series (Love Game and the whole Masterson Series) is what I love here the most in FPress. I'm hiding my identity because I'm shy but I just want to tell you how much I love this story of yours. I would wait patiently for you until you post and finish the story until the end. I love Neely and Devon so much along with River and Fallon in the Masterson series. :)))) I hope you'll update! I'll always will be your number 1 fan until the end! ^^
4/2/2012 c20 1Lulunoel
I completely understand having too much to do in your life and so little time to write. I'm only thirteen and I struggle to update my stories on fanfiction. I'm sad to see that this story won't be continued and I hope someday the story will be finished. I wish you the best of luck with writing your book and I hope to be able to read it once it's been published. Happy writing :)
4/2/2012 c20 QueenMidget
I couldn't believe it when I saw the email in my inbox saying that there was an "All Along" update. So that's where you went! Hahaha congratulations on your graduation, and best of luck in your future :) I enjoyed "All Along" when I read it way back when in middle school, and I hope you finish it (and get published!) some time in the future. Thank you!
3/29/2012 c19 3laughing my a. off
I love these charactors!
3/25/2012 c19 seasalt24
LOL. heyy. i just got this far. :)

its hecka good.

COMON. MAKE A NEW CHAPTER ;) i cant wait. haha.

ohkaythen. i soundlike.. some stupid wannabee dont i?

yeah. i tihnk so too. x] wellthen.

stop reading this and write more!

okay. that was. totally, not like me. ahh. baithen. im sounding like a weirdo
3/18/2012 c19 disappointed
Hello,

I know that writing this probably wont do much and even if you do look at the reviews that you get for this story you're probably going to skip over this and not give it any thought but id like to rant anyways. I first discovered this story in 2006 and was immediately in love. I loved the way you wrote and the way that not only was the story able to flow so nicely but the reader was able to understand and connect with each and every one of your characters. Now i know that you have probably heard/read comments such as thing about 2000 times but i am disappointed in you. When you first stopped updated i said to myself okay makes she needs time or is going on a hiatus but it is now about 5 years later and still no update i have to say i am very disappointed. If for some reason you decided that you were done with this story or cannot write it anymore id hope that you could at least tell the reader what is going on. You have a strong fan base, which makes sense considering what a great writer you are how amazing your story is, so for the sake of your fans can you please try to find time to update this story. I understand that finding time in a busy life isnt the easiest thing and that you may not have much time but if that is the case i can only hope that you will one day at least update and explain what happened.

I want you to know that with most other stories that the author has stopped posting i will usually just ignore it and get over it but this story was so good and had so much potential, i think it would mean a lot to your fans, and you to you at some level, if you could update everyone.

Thank you so much and i hope you actually read this/ listen.

PS in case you didnt get it.. Youre an amazing writing and should pursue it
3/17/2012 c19 6Nadia Ada
I just love this story so much. I read it the first time while you were still updating. I'm sad that you haven't updated since, but I completely understand. Last year, I read the first chapter to a friend while we were having a dinner date and couldn't stop laughing enough to continue reading because I just remembered how great it was. I reread this story because I was stressed out with midterms and all of a sudden, Neely and Devon's story came to mind. I just love them so much. I hope you are doing well, and some day you will post the ending!
2/28/2012 c19 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
this story is really really wonderful :) Thank you so much for writing it.
2/26/2012 c19 Thinkalike
I just found this story! And wow, couldn't stop reading... And I know you haven't updated for a long time, but it would mean alot if you did it now haha :D Really want to know how it all gonna end! So please, please, please update soon!

red ;)
2/25/2012 c19 AlexandriaAsylum
IT WAS AWESOMe! write more! lol!
2/21/2012 c19 211cina24
I WISH YOU COULD UPDATE THIS!

lol, i found it on someone's favorites list and havent stopped reading this every time I get the chance:))
2/18/2012 c19 Dinobunny
Oh man... Please don't abandon this story! I would reaaaaaally love to read the end of it... Though its been years since u updated... I mean come on! Neely and devon haven't even told chris about them and chris hasn't even had a proper kiss wif gabby yet! You can't juz leave t like that!xP hee. But anyway, I really really love this story:) I burst out laughing quite a few times cuz of it and got a couple of stares lol=.= so yup. Please update and finish it yea! It's juz a few more chaps!
2/6/2012 c19 Ayine
I love it! Devon is absolutely adorable!

I liked Chris changing for Gabby. She should realise they're perfect together :)

Please update soon! I can't wait to continue reading!
4,836 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »