for All Along

6/19/2015 c20 OscarJLaw
wish you would end this awesome story and not ended it like I wish I could read the ending to this.I'm so sad right now.I just now discovered this.I wish you would right the book like NOW

Devon pissed me o** many times during this but still love him,Nelly is abs adorable how oblivious she is to her beauty and how many guys want her
it's cute as hell.
6/1/2015 c1 Guest
Just found this and I'm loving it! I realise that you wrote this years ago but I'll still review! Great opening chapter! -AL
4/6/2015 c11 LizBiz2029
Ugh I hate Shauna... I know she didn't do anything, but she stinkin' bought a week of Devon. Okay, so Casey would have been much worse, but she never stood a chance whereas Shauna might... grrrrr And ugh I can't believe Devon and Shauna were flirting. :( Fine, so Devon still decided to go to Neely's house and not spend time with Shauna, but ugh so frustrating!
4/6/2015 c8 LizBiz2029
SCREW YOU STEVEN AND NEELY WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU GO ON A FREAKING DATE. ANOTHER ONE! ARGHHHHHHHHHH And lol, I loved Devon's reaction when he saw Neely in that dress... looking so beautiful XD :D
4/6/2015 c20 LizBiz2029
NOOOOOOOO. Okay, fine, I understand why you're not continuing this but this is my favorite story on fictionpress and I wish I could read the ending... bleh okay well thanks anyway for writing an awesomesasuage story that kept me entertained the whole way through. Good luck with life and stuff! This is an amazing story! 3
4/6/2015 c19 LizBiz2029
Yay. :D Deep, meaningful confession of love *sighs dreamily* And lol, Gabby and Chris are finally treating each other nicely and are acting civil. Wheeee!
4/6/2015 c18 LizBiz2029
YAY! DEVON FINALLY ASKED NEELY! YAYYYYYYYY And I hope Chris doesn't blow up... that would really suck. Anyways... :D :D :D
4/6/2015 c16 LizBiz2029
YAS! YAAAAAASSSSSSS! THEY FINALLY GET TOGETHER! THEY FINALLY TELL EACH OTHER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! THEY FINALLY KISS AGAIN. Thank you! 3 3 And it seems like Devon and Neely are in a dilemma... :D They should tell Chris though, I think he would understand... Lol, "so much for being cautious"
4/6/2015 c15 LizBiz2029
FINALLY! Ugh, it took SO LONG for Devon and Neely to kiss. PLEASE tell me this is when they will stop being so dense and get together. It is SO OBVIOUS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. Neely admitted it! LOVE THIS STORY BTW MY FAVORITE ONE ON FICTION PRESS YET :D
4/6/2015 c3 LizBiz2029
DEVON DEVON DEVON DEVON I will SCREAM if Neely and Steven end up together! NEELY AND DEVON BELONG TOGETHER AND I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO DISAGREES!
4/6/2015 c5 LizBiz2029
ARGH I HATE DEVON RIGHT NOW SO MUCH WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU FREAKING MAKE OUT WITH CASEY WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH NEELY?! Grr screw you! You DO NOT deserve someone like Neely! AND DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT NEELY FOR BEING THERE. Urghhh!
4/6/2015 c9 LizBiz2029
AHHHH THE SCENE WHERE DEVON FINDS NEELY IN HER PJS AND THEY TALK ON THE COUCH IS JUST AHHHHHH! I ship them so much! 3 You are an amazingsauce writer! :D And, DUH Neely you're falling for Devon. Can't believe it took you this long... and, of course, you're obviously the mystery girl :D
4/6/2015 c1 LizBiz2029
I love the beginning. :D it's so obvious how jealous Devon is and how much he likes Neely! I love how adorable they are together... :D Lol can't wait to keep reading.
2/20/2015 c14 JokerJoker
Shane is awesome!
I love this story, you're doing great!
2/12/2015 c20 1MileyRowling