for All Along

2/3/2005 c4 peace etc
I love your story. It's so great. I wish had guys like Devon in my life...
2/3/2005 c4 a fan
luv ur story, so keep updating! esp. when u leave off like that...anyways, i think i like devon better...but stevens a sweetie, tho devon has a better name and is hotter...ok, i think i like devon.._ i cant decide! oh well, keep it up!
2/3/2005 c4 zyfustar
aw! I love this story! You have to have neely end up with donevan! they'd be so cute together! YOu should have stenven get drunk or something at the party, and have donevan come to her rescue!(I'm a hopeless romantic x0 )(sorry about the long reveiw!)
2/3/2005 c4 17stillanangel
I like Devon way more. Cool story.
2/3/2005 c4 chica
DEVON :)
2/3/2005 c4 c
Devon, Definitely.
2/3/2005 c4 5fresianlady
AHH NO DONT STOP THERE! I love it! its great so far! I would've punched Devon though, when he said all that stuff after she came down in the skirt! All said and done tho, I want her and Devon to get together! UPDATE SOON!
2/3/2005 c4 136LilLaTLuv
Hey!

Great chappie! I can't wait to see what happens! But this Stephen guy...does he just want to screw her? Cause that is what it seems like. I mean, he barely knew her, and decided to ask her out to THAT kind of a party. UPDATE SOON! I have to know what is gonna happen!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
2/3/2005 c4 2Crazy Wynona
HAHAHA! Hilarious! I think I have made it fairly obvious that Devon is my favorite dude. HAHA. PLEASE, UPDATE SOON!
2/3/2005 c4 4PassionObsession
Post! Soon! Please! :)
2/2/2005 c3 roar
Chris! Definitely Chris... wish he were my brother! c:
1/31/2005 c3 Chookstar
Wow. Your story is awesome! I love all of the characters, I still love Devon the most, he just sounds like he hates being misunderstood. Like he loves being popular and whatever, but hates the fact that Neely can't see past that. Great writing, Chris i have to admit is great as well, but I really do love Devon. Stevens pretty cool too. Everyones great damnit! I havn't started fully hating anyone yet so thats good lol. Please update soon, you're on my favs now so get writing!
1/31/2005 c3 a fan
omg, you FINALLY updated! i nearly forgot about ur story-so to keep that from happening, u need to write more and update! anyways, for guys, i think that devon is a total hottie, but steven is such a sweetie...so i dont know...they're all good!^_^
1/31/2005 c3 1CATs177
devon update asap!
1/31/2005 c3 2Crazy Wynona
DEVON! Heck yeah! Oh yeah! Neely x Devon... hotness! Just kidding. I'm really not THAT weird. UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
4,836 « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 .. Last Next »