for All Along

1/31/2005 c3 Melissa
Neely should deffinitly end up with Devon
1/31/2005 c3 4PassionObsession
Oh, this is great! And personally, I'm rooting for Devon- boy-next-door crushes are always the best! Though Neely really should be able to figure out that he's really talking about her! Hehe, people are so dense when it comes to emotions. Anyway, please update, and quickly!
1/31/2005 c3 136LilLaTLuv
Hey!

I love Chris's character cause he is so protective of his sister, and I love Devon's character because he is so adorably sweet. Neely and Devon belong together! Most definately! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
1/31/2005 c3 1Humor Me Pink
I'm totally into Devon cuz he is the laid back/jack/secretly-romantic jerk. I like Chris's character too, and I hope he ends up with that Gabrielle girl... good story. Keep it coming!
1/30/2005 c3 2cbprice25
It looks good so far. Keep writing!
12/16/2004 c2 spacegirl
aw... devon is so sweet! there are so many hot guys in this story! *whew* (fans herself) this story rocks! i hope to see more!
12/14/2004 c2 Dee
it so good wms*Dee
12/6/2004 c2 Guest
update update update! please :)
11/19/2004 c2 springfiry
Haha , the love-hate relationship btw chris and Neely is amusing to watch, and i can already guess who Devon likes. With more guys chasing after Neely , the action is heating up!

Love your story!

Update soon!
10/11/2004 c2 2Crazy Wynona
Awesome story! Please update soon! It's really good! Please update soon? Please?
10/8/2004 c2 4Jolly B
WOW! Great story, i find it very , very interesting! I'm so intrigued i want to read more.
I promise that if u keep updating i'll read and review EVERY chapter! I promise, and then i'll pass this story out to my friends and i'll even put in on my favourites list! Huh? How about that?
This story is great!
Update soon.
Toodles.
9/5/2004 c2 faith
awesome story! I cannot wait for you to put up the next chapter!
9/2/2004 c2 Carla
It can be an octogon so long as she ends up with Devon at the end. Update soon!
9/2/2004 c2 6WickedIceMaiden
o! I LIKE IT! cant wait to find out more about Steven... and gods does Devon have it bad for Neely... hahaha to funny! o keep up the football soccer fued thing! (and let the soccer players win please!) *grins* cant wait to read more! update soon please!
8/31/2004 c2 anon
Aw... Devon is just so sweet! Is there going to be a chapter in his POV?
4,836 « Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 .. Last Next »