for All Along

8/30/2004 c2 diane87
Devon is to die for. Seriously. Loving the characters, especially during their dialogue - it's just so hilarious. Anyway, update soon!
8/29/2004 c2 13bipolar-magician
ooh! this is so good! update soon! please and thank you!
8/29/2004 c2 anonymous
Cool chapter! Neely is just so clueless sometimes... but she's still lovable. And Devon sounds really great. Good characterization - wonderful fic there!
Update soon?
8/29/2004 c2 girldevil
very interesting! i cant wait for you to update the next chapter!
8/28/2004 c2 susie
omg i love this story. its so good. i like love it.
8/28/2004 c2 wheey
Hey! I'm glad I found your story, because I love the characters! Witty dialogue... ah, you used love squares! I always thought that love triangles weren't the proper term! Update soon!
8/28/2004 c2 2No Life
Squares? i never heard that one befor hope you update soon by the way love your story
8/28/2004 c2 4msQTpa2T
This chapter was brilliant! It had me laughing my heart and soul out. I can tell that this is going to be a very very good story. It's already getting so many reviews. The plot is nothing spectacular, because it's really hard to be 100% original, but the dialogue is very amusing and fun. I really like Neely's character. I am highly curious about that Stephen kid as well. Just how much of a role is he going to play in the story? I can't wait to find out. Good luck in writing more chapters.
~MsQTpa2T
8/28/2004 c2 pillowfighter
its fantasmical...
I really like neely..
Neely is one of those, down-to-earth yet abit 'densed' people, hehehehe..its so obvious that devon's mystery girl is her... i wanna pry her eyes open with a wrench... i dont like steven...i absolutely Love the protagonist's 'quirky', idiosyncratic friend who loves to gossip... its funny, its light hearted, its good..
CONTINUE
8/28/2004 c2 angel-kiss1
nice chapter. and i'd like to see more of steven! especially since you say he's like seth from the oc. ;) anyway, update soon!
8/22/2004 c1 Crystal Goblet
Aww... Devon is such a cutie. Anyway, I'm really liking your story so far. The characters are down-to-earth, and easy to relate to. Allison is kind of funny too... good job!
8/21/2004 c1 4xTamx
Great story! Its really good so far and its only the first chapter! It was long too which I liked cos some people do tiny chapters and it never seems enough. Neely seems so cool! And so does Devon :) lol update asap!
8/21/2004 c1 someone unknown
that's was realli good! plz write more
8/20/2004 c1 1Meliscellaneous
I'm enjoying this very much. great start. update soon =].
8/20/2004 c1 4msQTpa2T
I like, I like, I like! This was good. In fact, it was absolutely positively quite entertaining. I definitely hope to see more of it soon. I like Devon. He seems like such a cutie. Anyway, one suggestion that I do have is that I think you might want to tone down the "bubbliness" of the best friend. She's so cheerful, peppy, and gossipy that she is downright irritating. But, I love this first chapter as a whole. I think the main character sounds like a strong and nonchalant individual. I like that. Well anyway, I hope to read on! Have a continued wonderful summer break.
~MsQTpa2T