for Teenage Suicide

6/6/2005 c1 worried
This is a bit disturbing...in my lil ole town in texas, three people have commited suicide in the past year and a half. One was a twelve-year-old boy, one was a fifteen-year-old girl, and one was a eighteen-year-old guy fresh out of high school. That isn't the path to go down even if you feel that you're alone. All three deaths impacted the whole town greatly and that is not something that anyone's family should have to go through. If these are your real thoughts, you should really get some help.
2/3/2005 c1 Aryanda
Freaky, yet, well written. i can connect.
8/22/2004 c1 7dreamerdoll
so sad...but very good...would add more, but im tired.
8/21/2004 c1 Zems
dude...this is some sad shit u got! yeah nolee! i love you(pletonicly)! lol.
8/21/2004 c1 8Faceless Shaddow
This isn't how you're really feeling, is it? Why aren't you replying to any of my e-mails? Sorry, I'm just kinda worried about you.
8/20/2004 c1 26SILVA-eR
AH NO DONT DIE !
interesting poem u've got here... vry descriptive... GOOD RHYMING! AND KEEP WRITING!
!WRITE TO LIVE! !LIVE TO WRITE!
SAY CHESe
-Silver
P.s. Hope you feel better... if u realli wantts to die.. uhm.. think positive? iono.. okay.. im gone
8/20/2004 c1 2Marenzi
This was a bit... morbid... even for you, Nolee. It's just horrible that teenagers are pressured so much that it evolves into this... one of my close friends nearly did it, and it scared us so much. Anyways, update your other stories and stuff soon.
-Kaz-