for Goddesses of The Wrath

9/8/2004 c3 10ibjuicen
Ok so I'm understanding some things now and everything seems sleared up...a bit anyways...hehehe
Yeh well, at least I know someone appreciates me review their stories a lot...I don't do this often so you just lucky...hehehe^_^
8/29/2004 c2 inocent-devil
i love the story line so far it sounds awsome :)
8/28/2004 c2 20The Wandering Musician
Very good! As I said before, I really like your story. Those 'ten' really are strange. And what do you mean that they had to bring her back to life? How did she die in the first place? I know it's probably useless to ask these questions because it's all part of the mystery, but i'm dying to know. Update soon!
8/23/2004 c2 10ibjuicen
Hm...kinda confused with this chapter but what kind of mark...
Is it one of those pretty butterfly marks, or a pretty flowery mark? Huh huh huh!
The pleasures mine for review...^^
8/22/2004 c1 1Malignant Spirit
Hey awesome story! I like it a lot! Keep up the great work!
8/21/2004 c1 Snowed-Under
This sounds like it's going to be a terrific story! Can't wait for more to read!
8/21/2004 c1 20The Wandering Musician
Very well done! What did they do to her? Please update it soon so that I can find out! The only thing I have to point out is that at the beginning you say that Amy's hair is blonde and later on you say it is dark, unlike the rest of her family. Which is it? Anyways, Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens.
8/21/2004 c1 10ibjuicen
O gosh, what did they do to her!