for Haven

5/3/2005 c1 70Aryanda
This is amazing. I really loved it. A haven is something that everyone needs. Keep it up.
9/8/2002 c1 Guest
I really love this poem. It explains exactly how I feel.
4/9/2001 c1 39Scribe Mozell
Well, that was just beautiful. I'm so glad you have someone in your life like this. That is what love should be, a haven from the hurt of the outside world. The standards and opinions of others seem much less drastically important when you are with someone who loves you for what you are, not what you might be.
2/20/2001 c1 24Teller
Ohh that was soooo sweet! **^_^** makes me wish I had a 'haven' to run home to! very nice, it's almost like a song! I luv it! Keep up the good work (and thanks for reviewing the princess &the snob! I appreciate it!) ~Teller
2/7/2001 c1 TradewindVoyager
Good commentary on the most important aspect of life: the love, acceptance and strength you get from the one you love and who loves you in return. I liked it.
1/29/2001 c1 41Willum
I remember a time that I could relate to such a poem as this...sad to say.
1/26/2001 c1 29Honey Kitten
This is really good...I can totally relate to what you're talking about. Sorry about you're other poem...I was kinda a jerk, I should have said sorry about you're friend. They've both got alot of feeling though, and that's really all you need to write a great poem! Another great one, keep it up! ^_^
1/10/2001 c1 8Jetso
Beautiful enchanting use of words.
1/9/2001 c1 1LyleaAVL
I adore this...I can also relate to the beginning of the Poem...Great job...I'll be putting you on my author alert now. Thanks for reviewing my fic! It is so beyond appericated!
1/9/2001 c1 Twigs
I don't consider myself a critic at all, don't normally even read poetry, but I like this - I give it two thumbs up!
1/9/2001 c1 Alleron
This is awesome. Your beloved is very lucky!