for The Secrets of Fangora

8/26/2004 c2 3JonPon
I loved the second chapter! Was the name Vlad referring to Vlad the Impaler? If so, i find slightly historical stories amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/26/2004 c2 1Infinite Abyss
Good chapter. Add the next one soon.
8/26/2004 c2 3minya-13
hi Alareic,
you write awesome stories and i can tell you must think about them alot. these are the types of stories that are like 600 pages long where i get up to the third book and say holy they must have had alot of times on there hand. you will be an extraordinary writer when you grow up. to answer ur review i just want to say i cant do punctuation and i get bored with a story that im writing im not a very commited person. you will go far with ur writing not like me. so keep writing look forward to the next one. and give me some ideas to wirte about ;)
8/26/2004 c2 2Queen of dawn
This story has a very interesting idea. good chapter!
8/25/2004 c2 11Misoshiru
good good. interesting. good good. interesting. good good. interesting. update soon!
8/25/2004 c2 Marie Silver
Really liked this chapter and hope that you update soon. Thanks for reviewing me and I was just wondering whether you made up 'Felinac Basour, Verrick an Nilf, Carrisgul baluka Jaillan an Full, Wanedansas Veruka May soir be zeal' or you found it somewhere? Keep it up!
8/25/2004 c2 404358034958034
I liked it, Alareic, so don't worry. I'm being really slow with my updates for no real reason. I should have something up by Saturday. Hopefully.
8/25/2004 c2 11Wolfie Star26
i already have u aded to my authere alerts. this was a wonderful chapter. i cant wait for the next. please update soon.
8/24/2004 c1 1Infinite Abyss
This is pretty good so far. Add the next chapter soon.
8/24/2004 c1 404358034958034
Wow, it sounds like they're angry. I can't wait to see where this goes.
8/24/2004 c1 2Queen of dawn
This is an interesting start! hope to read more.
8/24/2004 c1 11Wolfie Star26
i can answer that question, either you fight or you run and hide. i would fight, but thats cuz i love fighting. anyway, wonderful story so far, and u better continue this. I"m so glad that it has nothing to do with that virus. update soon, please.
8/24/2004 c1 Marie Silver
I like how you've gone about creating the history and so far it sounds interesting enough. You need to look over a few sentences such as 'A world, which had many of the fears, and problems that do not exist today' and check the punctuation. Apart from that you've wrote some great ideas and I can't wait to read more.
8/24/2004 c1 Fire Walk with Me
This story is very much like many that I've read before.
Keep writing, though.
8/24/2004 c1 3JonPon
I like the suspense. It keeps me reading! You're way of writing is very enjoyable! Good job!
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »