for Kidnapped

2/20/2005 c1 21darkaura de shadow
i like the indirect ryming..if that makes sience.happieness is hard to come by,thats why life sucks...we dont have enough happieness to surpass..or is it that we dont let ourselves become happy?

if you have the spare time i would appriceate it if you r&r one or two of my poems
8/25/2004 c1 72dirt-is-yummy
Wow,
I'm glad that you've written again, but I'm sad that it has to be like this. I wish that I could "chase these fears away". You know that I will always be here for you, just send me an email or something whenever you want.
-Em
ps. Is a great poem, as always.
8/25/2004 c1 32SilverRaiine
Nice Job Steven...It all ties in together really well...I hope that you feel...happy...again.
8/24/2004 c1 858Anna178
This is really good...seriously...I wish I could write that well...thanks for all the reviews and there is no way I'm a better writer than you...sigh but I am only 12 so that should be expected...anyway the over all idea is insanely good...and I don't know which part I like the best for it is all too good...
ANNA
8/24/2004 c1 do not resuscitate
really good structure and rhyming. nicely done!
8/24/2004 c1 Crimson Arranz
hey there hun
how are you? it's been long time no speak...
i'm glad you're posting something, i like your writing... but i hate it also cuz i know you dont write when you're ok... so i hope you take care *hugs*