for For all who have a story published on fictionpress

6/22/2011 c1 9Elaina McKenzie Sharpe
I suppose if you want to get technical Hell is a swearword, but not in the context it was used in. I liked this poem. I feel your pain. It irks me when people don't review what they read. I try to always review. But sometimes if I'm reading a story I won't review every chapter, but instead review when I'm done reading on all I have read so I don't have to stop at the end of each chapter. Great poem and so true!
7/9/2007 c1 11sensitiveangel
hahaha makes me laugh :-).
2/27/2005 c1 kayttea
WOW! there wasn't any swear words. *is amazed* yes. isn't it amazing it's all amazing. everything is amazing and it's amzing and this is amazing and isn't it amazing how i'm just randomly on about amazing amazingly? i'm amazed that you noticed! amazingly the people who amazingly failing kindergarten won't even notice the amazingly a lot of amazingling are in the amazing review. wasn't this an amazing review/ yes. an amazing reveiw for an amazing poem thing about how amazingly everyone feels when people read and don't reveiw. she they all go and brun and shrivel. (amazingly.)

lol i'll leave you now in peace. buh bye!
9/6/2004 c1 ari
very cool! i luved the revenge part. kinda random, but i believe you kinda have one swearword in it! (If 'arses' is even a word!)
9/6/2004 c1 7Jack Lumber
There should be some sort of "Gouge the eyes out of people who read and dont review" spell on this site. That would rock. I'd be afraid to come back though...
Anyway, we! I'm going to finish the "I Can't Think of a Title" story as soon as I get off my lazy but and do it.
Sorry for critisizing your thingamagigy, i'm just trying to help. At least I reviewed!
8/26/2004 c1 4Lykaios
hear hear!
8/25/2004 c1 15Superus Stupidicus
0_o woah, dud, how bad do you want reviews?
But first thing's first, I'm not giving you a review because I don't want to go to hell. It's because I don't understand your poem. But I feel your pain, people just exit like reviewing is like taking an exam.
But you don't have to be so harsh on people who don't review. Maybe they were speechless? Didn't you think of that?
8/25/2004 c1 Kashe
haha! lol, this is very very very funny
8/25/2004 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
haha i loved it. i know what you mean! i review everything i read, good or bad. but this was good.