for Etralia

1/23/2005 c2 10Quid
So in every single one of the kingdoms(/monarches/hierarchies/empire etc)theres a leader whos going to war that has a daughter or son who's against it? Well not the Hive or the Realm, but... well its going to be interesting.
12/16/2004 c2 Koi
This is a really good story!

I like Seth, he's cool *Starts a "Prince Seth" fan club*

Wings are cool, Seth has wings, Seth is cool.

GO Hierarchy of WIND! *Put's on Winglets*
12/15/2004 c2 1Lil Riter
I pick the Realm, because I like Rai. He's my favorite character of yours :D
12/15/2004 c2 32Mayaj
Woohoo what an adventure you got all started up! Very cool. Hehe that's a really great song to write to... I. HATE. SOURKRAUIT! Lol I liked Clickit and the ice queen person... Hm, Mia likes the peace and quiet? Can't she like... read a book? Guess she just has too much time on her hands... Anyway who's been bugging yuo? I wanna know I wanna know! Can I beat them up? I'm wearing my big brother's leather jacket so I'm feeling violent!
9/18/2004 c1 1Lil Riter
This is good so far! ^.^ I think that the Realm and tge Monarchy should win. Just cuz they're the only two places that you really showed. ^.^
8/29/2004 c1 6purplemuffin
im thinking corruption in the other civilizations... maybe by the darkness? maybe something happened at the princess's party...like someone from one of the other civilizations kidnapped the princess? but then why would the other civilizations begin to fight eachother? i would think that the empire was stronger than the darkness... unless that recruiting really payed off for them... but is the darkness evil? especially if the empire had plans for taking over the world? would the light side with the empire simply because the darkness is the opposite of light? and also, why didn't the light deside to prepare for war w/ the others? i suppose Rai missed something... or something missed Rai... very intriguing... there are so many directions you could go with this story... write more soon!
8/26/2004 c1 10Quid
Wow thats so great! I think the Civilization of Darkness should win. Either that or the Hive of Outsiders.
8/25/2004 c1 6FXRG
Great story! I love it! Not as insane as "Magi and Soria"...I hope...and, er, very nice. ^^'
I want the Civilization to win...hehehe...or the Kingdom...
Update soon! ^ _ ^
8/25/2004 c1 32Mayaj
Not bad! Good job making something incredibly complicated appear comprehensable! I actualy understood EVERYTHING! Wow, you're good. I like the fact that Rai's back ontop in this one, but make sure he keeps his sense of humor! I like Mia, her making her own clothes is kinda weird, though. She's doing it cuz she's all 'like to do shit myself' right? You might wanna mention that, it's kinda confusing. As for who should win? I like the idea of the ice queen person battling the water people, that would have to be cool... and as for who should win? Hehe, the Bad Guys!
8/25/2004 c1 where's the deactivate button
Rai and Mia. Again. You really need some new names! Like Aretta, or Seth! Please?
~
I think the Monarchy of Water should win.
8/25/2004 c1 11Yuni
Sweet!
Love the military stuff
And that touch of comedy
Bye!