for The Holy Ghost

7/16/2010 c1 6Arlothia
Hello fellow Latter Day Saint! It's so nice to find other LDS people on here! I liked your story/poem. I love that a)it's true, b)all other Mormons on here understand it, and c)it teaches non-members about our beliefs. If you know of any other LDS authors on here please let me know. I would love to chat with them. I'm about to post a story about missions. Check it out! Keep it up!

Arlothia
8/4/2009 c1 1The Book of Mormon Heroine
Hello fellow Mormon. I just registered for this site, and I have already, and finally, found a mormon! I love this poem. It happens to be very meaningful and nice for all. Love you girl!
12/1/2006 c1 37Elidhu
I remember when I got baptised I loved it. And I believe that we really do need the Holy Ghost to get away from all the alluring temptations. Like the Prophet said, these are the hardest times.

Ciao

Bethany Smith
11/26/2005 c1 6Broken Telephone
This is really beautiful! I'm LDS, too, and this poem totally made my day! I really needed a reminder have a little more faith in Heavenly Father (He really knows what her's doing) You are totally awesome man! GREAT JOB!
10/31/2005 c1 5TCGanimefan357
Yay! That must be a tough job, they Holy Ghost has. Still, gotta' love that guy.
10/27/2005 c1 2Challijo
Aw! I love this poem! I hope you write more!
10/20/2005 c1 24InspirASIAN
beautiful!
9/4/2005 c1 6pianofingers7
I'm Mormon! I'm Mormon! OOH! PICK ME! lol just kidding. LOVE IT! you're great.
6/22/2005 c1 3Ladybuguboo
This is really good! I’m a Mormon too, so I get this. It really shows what it is.
4/12/2005 c1 Princess JoJo
go mormon princess! heck yes!
2/24/2005 c1 Moroni's Daughter
I love this. Perfect way to describe how the Holy Ghost feels.
2/19/2005 c1 10Natali G. Williams
neat, neat... i like it too... and I love that you stand up for your beliefs and aren't afraid to tell people to shut it before they say anything about it...u go girl!

Jesus is my Savior - Camille de Fusscci
12/7/2004 c1 28Helen Cole
awesome- I'm lds too. I saw that your penname is mormon princess1 so i decided to check out your stuff. this is good, but a little choppy. You could try to make it sound smoother. STAND IN HOLY PLACES AND BE NOT MOVED!
11/2/2004 c1 35Scarlet Azalea
I like this poem. It's simple, but it has meaning... and I understand it and relate to it. *grin*
I write about my faith too... somehow putting it down in verse makes it clearer to yourself, concretizes it.
I think you have the potential to go deeper though.
11/2/2004 c1 169wantedINheaven
Nice and simple, yet it carries meaning! I like when things work that way, even if it isn't somethign I'm exactly in agreement with.
20 Page 1 2 Next »