for He Don't Deserve You

2/27/2005 c1 kayttea
hey this was good. and for once you didn't have some sort of hint for us to reveiw (beside it ending) at the end! lol. you should continue you diary-ish story. and you should reveiw my diarr-ish story. well really its not a diary its just a lot of random thoughts, but you still should read it (same old same old is the title) lol. as for your diary thing here is a comment for you for that story:

'Johnny Depp poster. yum.'HAND THE POSTER OVER TO ME NOW! I dont tink you heard me! give it! i need it. lol. sorry.

and another thing:

do you have an orlando bloom poster too? cause hes not hot like j.depp, hes just ugly. not when he's legolas tho, then he's kewl. and when he's will tuner. but other wise he's ugly. *fingd a o.bloom poster of him with no makup or wiggs and TEARS IT UP!* BWAHA!

now please will you give me you j.depp poster? I gavce you many long reviews! *temps you* but you need to update everything! lol! please?

well i'll leave you in peace now. talk to you later i hope. bye!

-kay (a.k.a. ME! NAH, duh!lol)
2/1/2005 c1 49SleepDontWeep
nice and real hold ur head up high kind of stuff! i cant say much else im in awe... sum parts were so realistic dey gave me shivers...WELL DONE! love and admiration Gretchen45 x please r and r my story 'Truly madly deeply' as itd mean alot to me! tanx x
8/26/2004 c1 o
reftre
8/26/2004 c1 wtf do you care
cool song! its really good. i think you should like... get it recorded. i'd buy it!