for My Image

12/25/2005 c1 sarah
wow sandra. that is deep! I can so relate to that. good job. I LOVE IT!
4/30/2005 c1 3RavensDescent
I really LOVE the last 4 lines of this poem.

i love the whole thing, but those last 4 lines ... well wow.

heh, :) good work.

Keeo Writing,

Ravens Descent.
3/12/2005 c1 13Eyes Unclouded
Aww... that's so cute and sad at the same time. The only thing that seemed out of place was the phrase "long red hair". That is the only description of the narrator (besides that she's female), so it was a bit odd. Otherwise, very good. Lovely last line.

Oh, yes... very sorry about the delay. Thanks for the review!
2/14/2005 c1 3ThePrue
Short, but it rocked!
2/8/2005 c1 kayttea
wow. this is great. definately going on my favorites list. i feel like this sometime... like the voice that no one ever hears...great descriptions i love it.

cincerly kashe
2/8/2005 c1 12Arrow's Flight
I like it. The rythem was a little odd, but not so much that it ruined the poem. I like odd things, so keep that rythem up!

I have always liked the concept of trying to hide who you are and are meant to be. It makes for lovely poetry. Remind me to upload some.

I told you I'd write about wolves. I love werewolves there second only to pheonixes and dragons.

Thank you for your review.

-Arrow's Flight-
2/5/2005 c1 22Loki Mischeif-Maker
Awesome, awesome. Another great poem, and one I'm sure we can all relate to in some way. I really liked the last two lines, by the way.

Cheers!
2/1/2005 c1 4Nightmare Alley
Wow, another story of yours I can relate to. I'm still like that sometimes. That last two lines stuck in my mind more than the rest of the poem(?), probably because they rhymed. Great work.
1/29/2005 c1 2brightflash2
Awesome - and true. Nice job w/ the rhyming - you made it rhyme, but not overwhelm with Dr.Seuss-ish-ness (i like to connect words...)

Very good poem. :)
1/26/2005 c1 1x-Em-x
I really liked it. ^^ It's definitely something that almost everyone can relate to...it summed up my feelings perfectly.

Great job. XP
1/22/2005 c1 11skizofrenik
Very deep and thoughtful...keep up the good work! BTW: Next chapter of The Otherworld has been posted, and you will find the answer to your question.
1/12/2005 c1 17the mouse that roared
I can definetly identify with you on this one, about feeling like one has such a small, insignificant voice. And about trying to be someone other than we are-we all do it. I like the beginning, but maybe at the end you could try to show and not tell (I know you probably hear that all the time, I know I do. I suppose I shouldn't be advising you to do something I never catch in my own stories, but there you are. I'm a hypocrite, I guess...). Anyway... also, your rhyming seems a little forced at times, though I can't write rhyming poetry at all, so there you are. I like the message of the poem.
8/27/2004 c1 266thin skin
I think is is a wonderful poem! Keep up the good work. Thanks for reviewing. If YOU keep updating, I'LL keep reviewing. It's fair isn't it?
*Silly little wink and smile*
8/26/2004 c1 123Raya Dronaile
actually it is quite good. Sometimes I felt the same way. Great work! ^_^
8/26/2004 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
I like it, for your first attempt its really good, excelent use of imagry and emotion. Keep up the good work.
Much love,