for I Didn't Know You

1/2/2005 c1 63PoliticsMan101
That was so...so...(crying)...sad. It really makes you think. Very Good!
9/2/2002 c1 I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount
Wow that was written so well and captivating.I really love all the angst.

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vapire novel.I would really apricate it if you could.

Keep writing.
4/17/2001 c1 4Stelmaria
Definately one of my faves. I have one sort of like this one called 'Why?'you should check it out.
2/20/2001 c1 24Teller
very, very impressive. That clearly came from your soul or somewhere very deep and personal inside of you, and I commend you for putting something so private and close to your heart here where the rest of us can appreciate it. Again, you have amazing ability to convey emotions. ::fold arms and glares in jealousy:: keep it up! ~Teller
2/18/2001 c1 19Shara Nameth
...wow. thats strong. its good.
2/7/2001 c1 TradewindVoyager
Sad and touching. This was obviously about a pet, but it could just as easily apply to one's relationship to another human being. Too often, we allow our love for another to become stifling and restrictive. This story reminds me of a saying we had when I was a teenager way back in the Dark Ages of the Sixties: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
1/29/2001 c1 41Willum
Very well written, and intense. Excellent, Sweetevil.
1/26/2001 c1 FlamesofEnchantment
That's a beautiful oratory. I can relate. Thank you so much for being my first reviewer. It means so much!
1/24/2001 c1 29Honey Kitten
This is really touching. Good job! As one author to another, keep up the good work!
1/19/2001 c1 58Alan Smithee
1/10/2001 c1 8Jetso
Strange, dark, beautiful, sorrowful tale. Trying to understand it, though I must say not with much success. Really love the ending. Bit of a cliffhanger in a way. Yet another one of those pieces of writing that set my thoughts rolling and ideas coming.

Good use of simple english. The repitition of the "I watched...", "I should...", "I love you...", "You couldn't..." was a bit too much. I think its an overusage of dynamic repitition. Almost every paragragh has it. Not suggesting you should never use it at all, but don't use it all the time.
1/9/2001 c1 1LyleaAVL
such a sad piece. It really makes you want to go find people that you think you know and know them better. Your writing is very impressive and I will look forward to reading more whne you post it. I'm sorry about your friend, I know it is really hard. I'm sure she forgives you.