for Sudden

9/16/2005 c1 64EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle
Too many obstacles can temporarily block feelings.

(external or internal problems)

But suddenly IS saddening...

It indicates a crossed threshold of pain. But implies an attack!

This poem made me think and respond about something I usually counter.
1/21/2005 c1 177Chaotic Charisma
Sounds like she's trapped. Possessive boyfriends are bad... "I don’t know what changed,/My mind." To me that has a double meaning I'm not sure you intended or not; putting it on two lines makes me hear you don't know what changed, before realizing you don't know what changed your mind, either. Interesting affect, intentional or no. I like this, to me it doesn't sound like it's for no reason at all.
1/3/2005 c1 49SleepDontWeep
this sounds more like an amazing song!i love 'i just want out of here, and yes everythings fine'this is really wonderful!WEll done!love and admiration Gretchen45xxplease review my story 'Truly madly deeply' as itd mean alot! tanx
12/18/2004 c1 myno
i love the format. well written piece, one of your best.
10/9/2004 c1 1SUGER2345
I read ur question on alice's fan mail...and u know there is also the site w.fanfiction.com I write there I tried writing here but got never got any reviews cause of all the post. How old are you? You seem like a great person. My aim is jola066. Hope to hear from you!
9/7/2004 c1 3Powerof1P3PadfootsGrl
cool! i can kinda relate to what the character is feeling..love is a confusing emotion! great job!
8/31/2004 c1 139eyluvmusic
AW... This is soo sweet... I love the rhyming. This is very well written. WELL DONE!
PS: Thanks very much for the review!
8/27/2004 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
Unique display of emotions. Keep up the good work.
Much love,